𝐃𝗼𝐠𝐠𝐲 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐬

THE NEXT STORY IS HERE! ⬇️

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

"Mira, stay still for just a second!" Kageyama said trying to put on their dogs collar.

Kageyama and Sakusa got bored, so they had decided they were going to take their dog out for a short walk.

"Ok, I filled up a water bottle just in case we get thirsty." Sakusa said walking out of the kitchen.

Kageyama nodded and attached the leash onto the little ring. Tobio scratched the little dogs head before standing up.

"Let's go!" Kageyama said opening the door. Sakusa nodded and walked out, making sure to lock the door behind him. "Where do you wanna go?" Kageyama asked.

"Let's just go find a little park somewhere around here." Kiyoomi replied while keeping his eyes in front of him.

Kageyama hummed and continued to walk. The two boys started to look around, trying to see if there was a park somewhere.

"It's getting a little warmer, I guess spring started already.." Kageyama said while getting pulled by their pup.

Sakusa nodded, he decided to remove one side of his mask, and let it hang off of the other side of his ear.

Mira was just happily enjoying the walk her owners were taking her on. Letting her tongue hang out of her mouth, while loudly panting.

After a couple of minutes of searching, they found a little park. They saw a couple of children playing on the playground and some chasing each other.

The two boys saw some other dogs, and they wondered how Mira would react around other pets.

"Let's look for a shady area, like under a tree." Sakusa said. Kageyama nodded and they started walking on the green grass.

Kageyama thought maybe he should just let Mira lose for a little bit. He didn't just want to pull her wherever he wanted to go, so he let to leash go.

Sakusa looked at him and looked down at Mira who just continued to walk along side of Kageyama. They were glad she wasn't the type to quickly run off.

The couple finally found a big tree, with a nice piece of shade. So the two walked over and sat under the tree shade.

"Can I have some water please?" Kageyama asked Sakusa. Kiyoomi nodded and handed him the water bottle. "Agh... it's so cold..." Kageyama said.

Sakusa was keeping an eye on Mira. There was a lot of big dogs, compared to a little doggy like her, it looked like they could eat her in one bite. "You can get her if you want.." Kageyama said.

Kiyoomi shook his head and just left her as she was. She would once in a while lift her foot up and pee a little which they were very glad about.

Tobio brought his legs up and hugged them. He leaned onto Sakusa's shoulder while shutting his eyes for a moment.

Mira saw the two boys relaxing so she decided to join them. Once Kageyama opened his eyes, he saw Mira walking towards them.

She had climbed onto Sakusa's lap and positioned herself, into a more comfortable posture. Kiyoomi laid his head onto Tobio's as he watched kids come down the slide.

.....

After and hour at the park, they decided it was time to head back home. So Kiyoomi lifted his head off of Tobio's and gently picked up Mira and placed her onto the ground.

Kageyama stood up and wiped his behind, just in case he had anything sticking onto his pants. Sakusa handed Tobio the water bottle, while he picked up Mira's leash.

The couple started to walk off again. They were glad they were able to get out and actually see other people than the inside of their apartment.

"That was a nice little trip, wasn't it?" Kageyama asked. "Mhm.." Kiyoomi replied with a hum. Mira just continued to skip along the side walk.

.....

After they arrived at their apartment, they took of Mira's leash and collar so she could run around inside for a little while.

Kageyama wrapped the leash around his fingers and walked inside to the kitchen to put it away in one of the cabinets.

Kiyoomi just took his shoes off and walked over into the kitchen to see what they could make for dinner later tonight..

🍄——————————————🍄

Yay...

I hope you guys like this one, I wrote this at like 5 o'clock in the morning. Oml y'all should watch the anime K-ON, the characters are so cute ☺️

The songs are also one of the main reasons I actually watch the damn thing 😭

Uhm, like I said, I wrote this pretty early in da morning so I mite have some spelling errors in here. It's whatever 😒

Ok ok, I'll see you guys tomorrow. 🌿