Running

He was just about to make his rounds when the hunters returned. Clarke had sent them out one last time, so they could have a feast before they left home. A going-away party of sorts. Since they couldn't take all of the supplies, they kinda needed a good excuse to eat until they burst. But with recent developments, *cough* Kane *cough*, Raven had radio'd everyone before the meeting to get back to camp as soon as possible. The first of them were just coming through the gate. 

Roma was part of the Militia since the Beginning and Miller knew her well, so when she seemed agitated, he was too. Oliver, Justin and Megan were struggling to bring in the deer they had tracked down. The prep crew came to the rescue just on time. But the eldest came straight to Miller. A few words and some gestures were enough to convince him of the urgency of the situation. For appearance's sake, he kept his face straight and his gait unhurried. He caught his boss just outside the dropship, probably to check on the hunters. 

"Clarke, we've got a problem. Roma just got back with her group and saw something on their way here. The mountain is moving." That spark in her eyes shone brighter than ever. "Then we need to leave. Right now. Inform the gunners, double the guard details. I'll get the radio." With that she left, walking away like nothing happened. Nathan whistled again, a longer sound than the one used to call Michael. Assembly for his guard. Orders were given, they knew the drill. All of them had packed long before hand. 

Meanwhile, Clarke hurried to Raven's tent. She needed to let those on the outside know what was going on. "Raven, I need your help. The mountain is moving again and I need everyone safe." Raven looked up from her position on the bed. Murphy was kneeling by her feet, lacing up her shoes. While Clarke explained the plan, he fished the main radio out of its hiding place and handed it to Raven. Then he went in search of a few lightly packed campers to haul Reyes' stuff; He'd do it but had to look after the lady herself. 

By the time Clarke had send out the new plan to the hunting parties, the whole camp was aware of the situation, crowding by the wall for further instructions. Before she could get up there however, someone grabbed her arm. Unconsciously releasing the grip wasn't familiar, she drew her knife without even thinking about it. The blade was on her handlers throat before she even blinked.

"Kane, please refrain from doing that again. I could have killed you." The thin red line on his neck contrasted beautifully with his ghostly pale face. "Now if you'll excuse me, I have an announcement to make." A shaky nod displayed his interest in said announcement. One of his men had to support him back to the fire. 

Grabbing on to the nearest hand ready to hoist her up, she locked into Nathan Miller's eyes. Brown, just like Bellamy's. God how she missed him now. He was always better at public speaking then she ever was. Though she'd never tell him, afraid his ego might explode. She grinned at that. Come back to me. Standing on top of the wall, looking over so many familiar, and some unfamiliar, faces, she couldn't help but look for the ones missing. Bellamy, Finn, Octavia, Wells. It had been so long since she'd seen them.  A hush fell over the crowd.

"I know it wasn't the plan to leave so soon but we all know how fast those can change. The feast for tonight will be postponed until we've reached safety once again. Many of you don't want to leave, myself included. We build this place from the ground up, our dead are buried here. I'm afraid we don't have a choice this time. The mountain is indeed moving. Calm down people, we have some time left. The new plan goes like this; Kane and his men will show us the way to their camp where we will stay until we can find something more suitable. Take what you can carry, we're leaving."