111

423.

Tae had no words about that story that their professor told them.

His lips were almost bleeding because he kept biting them to hold back himself from crying.

But he failed, cuz tears are already falling down.

Jungkook waited for him...he fulfilled his promise.—

“In the world war, Reiner asked his soldiers to kill every historian alive in Korea. But they didn’t know that Jungkook was once a historian himself. That’s why he’s the one who listed everything that happened back then.”

The students didn’t know what to feel anymore.—

“The letter that was found in his pocket, I’ll leave it to your research guys.”

The students groaned and complained, they were really curious about the letter.

“Jungkook actually composed a song for his lover, and thats what I’m showing you guys today.”—

Tae was frozen in his spot.

He suddenly remembered that time when he asked Jungkook to make him a song.

And he’s scared that...what if its that song? Is he ready to hear his voice again?

“What’s the title sir?”

“Still With You. Listen to it carefully okay?”—

Tae wanted to run, he wanted to ditch his class and just disappear in the blue.

He know he’s not yet ready, he know he’ll just hurt himself again.

But he couldn’t move any of his part as soon as the music started playing.

It echoed through the 4 corners of the room.

(Btw this is actually a video but i cant save it so i just screenahot so you guys can see it but the line if from jungkook's still with you first line)