104

403.

Almost getting caught, but hiding is still an effective way.

Right now, Bogum and Tae were trying to escape all the soldiers around that is trying to look for them.

“We have to get to that room.”

Tae whispered, referring to the room a bit far from them.—

Bogum sighed, “I think we need to shoot.”

He lifted his gun and aimed for the soldier standing there. But Tae held his arm to stop him.

“No! They’re gonna hear the sound.”

Bogum smirked, he was prepared for this. “It’s silencer.”

405

405.

Without even a single sound of a shot, they successfully killed every soldier in that ground.

Well maybe not all, but still enough to keep them going.

They entered the room, and Tae was right — he’ll have a better view here to shoot properly.—

“Where are you going?” Tae asked, as he saw Bogum leaving the room.

“I’ll be your lookout. Please shoot immediately, they’ll find us soon.”

Those were his words before he close the door. Tae did not waste anytime.

He quickly loaded his gun and pointed it down at Reiner.—

Placing his thumb on the trigger, an eye on the target hole. He felt a bit nervous because something doesn’t sit right.

And he was correct.

Because as soon as he was about to pull the trigger,

His head started aching again.

“Fuck, not again!”—

But he was more distracted on what he did next.

Because out of pain, out of surprise, he unconsciously pulled the trigger and it made a loud sound.

“Agh! Fuck it!” He cried, groaning at the pain.

But he did shoot Reiner — on the arm.

His goal was actually on the head.—

He quickly pulled in his gun, managing to move even out of all the pain he’s having.

His hands were shaking as he rummaged into his bag, looking for the mirror.

Bogum kicked the door as he fisted a soldier down,

“Tae we have to go!”—

He was quite busy fighting the opponents to even notice that Tae was suffering.