55

263.

Tae sat on the corner, watching his teammates in confusion. “Why are you guys packing too much? We’re just gonna train in the field?”

Tae asked, and Seokjin answered. “Didn’t our trainer told us that we’ll train in waters?”

Tae’s brows shot up, “What?”—

Hoseok grabbed his bag and pulled it over his shoulder. “The trainer told us last week, you didn’t listen did you?”

They joked and Tae laughed at himself too. Why is he always missing the important details.

“Go pack-up now Tae, we’re gonna be called in a few.”

”

265

265.

They we’re in a forest — again. Well, most unexpected wars happens in forests.

Tae should be used to it already, but he couldn’t since it was a different one for today.

“Boo!”

“Holy Mary mother of God—“

Tae was shut when he heard Bogum laughed.—

“Why are you praying? Am I something like a bad spirit?” He laughed.

He gave him a death glare and pinched his ears. “Aw aw—ouch!” Bogum groaned.

“Why in the world would you surprise me?” Tae cried, he let go of his ear, and it looked funny cuz it became red.—

Bogum caressed his ear to ease the pain, “You we’re so serious, are you watching for a snake?”

By that, Tae remembered what happened last week. He immediately became sensitive with is senses and looked around to see if there are any snakes.

“No, I’m just preparing my—“—

“AAA! Snake!”

Bogum cried, everyone became alert and Tae literally jumped from his place.

“NOTAGAINWHATHEFUCK!”