96

Hi beautiful creatures tangina kung meron kayong links sa bts in the soop and Bts Permission to dance concert let me know pls kapag meron sa inyo mag update talaga ako marami pls pls well thx advance

376.

Tae went back home, but it wasn’t the same anymore. Because it was too quiet for him to be familiar with it.

Back then, whenever he leaves then comes back, he would either see Bogum doing whatsoever or see him peacefully sleeping on the bed with a loud snore.—

But now, its just the silence.

He sighed as he closed the front door. The room looks lonely without Bogum and his family.

But Tae thought that he needs to get used to it.

Because from now on, he’ll be living all alone by himself.

377.

He went to open the cabinet, where the rest of the ingredients were. He was very unlucky that there was no left over cooked food.

He sighed, “I hope I won’t burn the kitchen.”

He’s trying to cook himself some bulgogi, maybe the easiest?—

But nah, he’ll be needing to sauté garlic and onion for the meat — and he hates doing that the most.

He’s not yet even starting to cook, but he’s already having trouble with how to chop the ingredients.

“God, help me.” He said and he slowly tried to chop the onion.—

But he couldn’t even chop it in a fine shape.

He laughed to himself, he thought he looked like a fool. He’s already sweating just because of this.

“Okay, I got this! Come on Tae!” He encouraged himself.—

He rolled up his sleeves, tied his hair into a cute one side pigtail. He thought it was cute.

Then, he started chopping off the onions again thinking that he was encouraged enough.

“I think its like this...” he said, trying to remember everything about cooking.—

The knife was dug down the onion, and Tae sweated. “Wooh, that was tough.”

He gathered all his strength and focus to try and chop it off well.

“Yes, just like this—“

“That’s not how you do it.” He flinched when he felt someone back-hugging him.—

Tae looked to his side, and he was very surprised to who it was.

“Jungkook? How did you—“

Jungkook’s chin was leaning onto Tae’s shoulder. He snaked his hand onto Tae’s and fixed his hold on the knife.