98

378.

Taehyung turned to the side, trying to feel if Jungkook was still beside him on the bed,

And he opened his eyes in fear when he felt that no one was there — and Jungkook was not on his side.

He sat bolt upright, thoughts running in his mind as he looked out the window.—

It’s still dark, coz it’s just 4 in the morning. His body clock has set to this time coz he got used to it. Back then, he usually wakes up at 10 in morning whenever he didn’t have school.

But that shouldn’t be the topic now coz what if...

What if something happened again?—

“Jungkook?” Tae called.

But only silence replied to him.

His heart was beating so fast out of fear. He’s overthinking again, but he couldn’t help himself. He’s had enough of what happened back then and he didn’t want it to repeat again.

“Jungkook?” Still no answer.—

He quickly got down the bed, legs a but wobbly cuz you know, last night was amazing.

“Jungkook?” He called again as soon as he got out from the bedroom. He went to the kitchen, and he only saw that a food was prepared there.

“Fuck, please no.”—

He felt like crying cuz its just like deja vu. This felt familiar and he didn’t like the sound of it.

“Jungkook? Are you here?”

He heard footsteps outside, he turned around to face the front door because he was back facing it.—

“Hyung we’re you looking for m—oh...wow...”

Jungkook stopped in his tracks, holding a basket, eyes traveled on Tae’s body.

“U didn’t tell me u wanted another round?”

Tae’s brows furrowed. “Huh?—oh shit.” He quickly covered himself because he fucking forgot that he’s naked.—

“NO THATS NOT WHAT I MEAN!” Tae cried and ran back into the bedroom.

Jungkook laughed at his cuteness. Oh god, he’ll never get tired of him.

He stepped inside the house and placed the basket on the table. He rinsed the fruit with water as he heard a door open.—

Tae came out with finally clothes on, he’s cursing himself for being so dumb.

“Where did you go? I was worried for awhile.” Tae said as he sat on the chair table.

“I was just in the backyard to pick some strawberries. Aren’t they your favorite?”—

Tae’s eyes lit up when he heard the word ‘strawberries’. “Yes! I love them so much, oh god its not even funny.”

He quickly ran to Jungkook to check the strawberries in the basket. His heart jumped when he saw how many they are.—

Tae picked a strawberry from the basket and was about to put it in his mouth when Jungkook held his wrist to stop him.

“Nuh-uh, that’s not yet rinsed. And you should eat the breakfast I served before you eat strawberries.”

He snatched the fruit from his hand.—

Tae pouted, “That’s unfair!”

Jungkook placed all the rinsed strawberries on the side then gave a look at Tae.