Chapter 32

At the restaurant.

While they were ordering a meal, suddenly the waiter asked Chorong.

"Miss, I think I've seen you before. Haven't you ever come here with your boyfriend?"

Listening to the waiter's question, Sehun and Jaemin looked at Chorong. Chorong was surprised then she looked at Sehun. She knew Sehun would be offended if he knew she had come with Junmyeon before. She immediately looked back at the waiter.

"Sorry, I think you're mistaken. This is the first time I've come here." said Chorong.

She had to tell a lie to keep her husband’s feelings.

"Really? I think I've seen you come here before." said the waiter.

Seeing the situation, Jaemin immediately spoke up.

"Miss, can you send the order right away? We're hungry." said Jaemin.

"Oh? Okay okay. Sorry." said the waiter as she bowed .

Then, the waiter walked away and sent the order.

"Just ignore what she said. She may be mistaken. In fact, in this world there are many people with the same face." said Jaemin.

Chorong nodded.

"You're right." said Chorong.

She was relieved that Jaemin saved her from the situation.

After they ate, they went for a walk in the park. Jaemin who loves photography took this opportunity to take lots of pictures. He really likes to take pictures of the beauty of nature.

"Young Master, stand there. I'll take a picture of you." said Jaemin.

Sehun listened and stood up while putting his hand in his pocket.

"Okay. I'll count until three then you pose whatever you want." said Jaemin.

Sehun nodded.

"1, 2, 3!" Jaemin counted.

Then, Sehun posed like a model. Jaemin took a lot of pictures of Sehun. Then, they looked at the picture taken by Jaemin.

"Wow! All these pictures look so beautiful. I didn't know you were good at taking pictures." said Sehun as he praised Jaemin.

Jaemin grinned.

"This picture looks beautiful. Wait, isn't that Chorong behind you?" said Jaemin while pointing at the picture on his camera.

Sehun turned his back when he saw Chorong standing far behind him. He saw Chorong was enjoying the view of Jeju Island.

Chorong stood facing the sea. She saw the view of Jeju Island. Her hair flew in the wind then she tucked her hair behind her ears. The wind was so strong that it made her feel cold. Then, she hugged herself.

Suddenly, she felt someone hugged her from behind. She turned her head and looked up to see the person behind her. She saw Sehun was smiling. She was fascinated to see Sehun's good looks.

"I know I'm too handsome that you can't stop looking at me like that." Sehun said confidently.

Chorong chuckled. She looked forward and took a deep breath. She felt warm when Sehun hugged her from behind.

"It's been a long time..." said Chorong as she enjoyed the view.

"Have you ever been here?" Sehun asked.

Chorong nodded.

"With whom?" Sehun asked.

"Junmyeon." said Chorong.

Sehun stayed silent. Then, he broke his hug. Chorong just realized that she missed a word. She saw Sehun's reaction suddenly change.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean--"

"It's getting dark. Let's go back."

Sehun walked away leaving Chorong alone there. Chorong saw Sehun leave.

"He must be offended by what I said earlier."

...

At night.

Chorong looked for Sehun everywhere but she couldn't find him. She saw the sliding door open then she walked out when she saw Sehun was swimming in the pool.

"It looks fun." 

Sehun brushed his hair back and he wiped his face when he saw Chorong coming to the pool in a swimsuit. Chorong looked so sexy in the swimsuit that it made Sehun's jaw dropped.

"Why she looks so sexy?"

Chorong jumped into the pool and swam in the water without caring about Sehun. She showed her swimming skills in front of Sehun. Sehun was stunned to see Chorong's swimming skills. He didn't know Chorong was good at swimming.

Then, Chorong swam towards Sehun and stood in front of him. She pushed her body towards Sehun and wrapped her arms around Sehun's neck. Sehun was tempted by Chorong's action and he looked at Chorong's body.

"I know you're offended by what I said this evening. I'm really sorry. Can you forgive me?" Chorong asked while looking at Sehun.

"Do you think it's that easy I can forgive you?" 

Sehun stared into Chorong's eyes with a cold gaze.

"Then, tell me how to make you forgive me?" Chorong asked.

"With a kiss." said Sehun as he smirked.

"It's so easy."

Then, Chorong kissed Sehun on the lips. Sehun closed his eyes while placing his hands on Chorong's waist. They kissed passionately.

"Is it enough?"

"No. I want more."

Then, Chorong continued to kiss Sehun. Sehun returned Chorong's kiss. Then, he dropped Chorong's legs until she sat on the floor. He pushed Chorong against the wall.

Chorong wrapped her arms around Sehun's neck then Sehun leaned towards Chorong. Their kiss went deeper that they couldn’t breathe. After so long, Chorong broke the kiss. She immediately stood up and was followed by Sehun.

"That's enough. I can't breathe in the water." said Chorong as she sighed in relief.

"You're the one asking for my forgiveness." said Sehun.

"I can't stand it here. I'll go inside." said Chorong then she walked up the stairs.

Sehun looked at Chorong from head to toe. He smirked.

"She has a great body."
.
.
.
To be continued...

So, Chorong has come to Jeju Island with Junmyeon before?

Don't forget to vote and comment.
Thank you!