Chapter 30

"Jaemin, I want you to follow me to Jeju Island next week." said Sehun.

"For what?" Jaemin asked.

"Honeymoon." said Sehun.

"What? Honeymoon? No no no. I don't want to go there." said Jaemin as he shook his head.

"Whether you agree or not, you have to follow me. You're my bodyguard. I don't want anyone to mess up my honeymoon later. You already know that Junmyeon is back. He can do anything to get Chorong back. You know what I mean" said Sehun.

Jaemin stayed silent. He nodded.

"All right. I'll follow you." said Jaemin.

"I need your help to buy flight tickets. You don't have to worry about the accommodation and rentals there. I'll pay for everything for you. You just have to follow me." said Sehun.

"Really?" Jaemin asked.

Sehun nodded.

"There's one more thing. Please make sure Junmyeon and Hayoung don't follow us. I don't want they mess up my honeymoon with Chorong." said Sehun.

"All right, Young Master." said Jaemin.

...

At night.

Sehun went to Sejun's room when he saw Sejun playing with his toys on the bed. He looked for Chorong in the bathroom but he could not find her. Then, he walked towards Sejun and sat on the bed facing his son.

"Sejun-ie, where's your mom?" Sehun asked.

"She's in the kitchen." said Sejun while playing with his toys.

"I'll go see her. I'll come back here later, okay?" said Sehun as he caressed Sejun's hair.

Sejun nodded.

Then, Sehun left the room and went to the kitchen. He saw Chorong making milk for her son. He walked towards Chorong slowly then he hugged his wife's waist from behind.

"Aren't you embarrassed if Yeri and Sejun see us?" Chorong asked.

"They won't see us because they're in their room. It's just the two of us here." said Sehun while resting his head on Chorong's shoulder.

"What do you want, actually?" Chorong asked.

"I want you." said Sehun then he buried his face on Chorong's neck.

"Mr. Oh Sehun, didn't you remember what I said?"

"I know. I just want to hug you. Can't I?"

"Okay. Do what you want."

"Really?"

Then, Sehun turned Chorong's back towards him then he placed both his hands against the table. He caressed Chorong's hair gently as he looked at Chorong with a seductive look. Then, he held Chorong's face and stared at Chorong's lips.

Chorong knows what's on Sehun's mind right now. She pulled Sehun's waist close to her. Then, Sehun kissed Chorong on the lips. Chorong closed her eyes and she returned Sehun's kiss in silence. They kissed passionately.

"Where are you sleeping tonight?"

"I'll sleep in Sejun's room."

"Can I sleep with you?"

"You can't. Sejun wants to sleep with me tonight."

"I always lose to him." Sehun pouted.

Chorong chuckled.

"Don't sulk. I promise to sleep with you tomorrow." said Chorong.

"Really?"

Chorong nodded.

Sehun smiled. He continued to kiss Chorong then he hugged Chorong's waist. Chorong wrapped her arms around Sehun's neck then she closed her eyes. They kissed passionately.

After so long, they broke the kiss. Chorong took her son's bottle and she immediately went to Sejun's room. Sehun smiled.

"She's such a good kisser."

In Sejun's room.

"Mom, why you took so long?" Sejun asked.

"I'm sorry, baby." said Chorong.

"What are you doing with dad in the kitchen?" Sejun asked innocently.

Chorong stayed silent. She blushed when she remembered what she did with Sehun in the kitchen earlier.

"Nothing. We're just talking." said Chorong.

"Really?" Sejun asked.

Chorong nodded.

"Sejun-ie, let's go to bed. It's already 10 pm." said Chorong then she asked her son to lie down on the bed.

Then, Sejun sucked on the bottle while lying on the bed.

Chorong lay down next to her son and pulled the blanket to cover up her son's body. She was about to go to sleep when she suddenly heard someone open the door. She turned her back when she saw Sehun was walking towards her.

"What are you doing here?" Chorong asked in surprised.

"I want to sleep with you two." said Sehun.

Then, he climbed on the bed and lay down next to Chorong.

"I told you, you can't sleep here. Go to sleep in your room." said Chorong as she pushed Sehun away.

"Sejun-ie, look at your Mom. She didn't let me sleep here. You don't feel pity for me?" said Sehun as he pouted.

"Mom, let him sleep here. After all, we haven't slept together in a long time." said Sejun.

Chorong speechless. She looked back at Sehun who was smiling proudly.

"Seems like you always lose to Sejun too." Sehun teased Chorong.

Chorong hit Sehun's shoulder.

"I let you sleep here because of Sejun." said Chorong.

Sehun chuckled slightly.

Chorong lay down back on the bed then she turned her back on Sehun. She hugged her son's waist then she kissed his hair.

Sehun rested his head on his hand then he looked at Chorong and her son.

"She seems to love her son so much."

Then, he looked at the ceiling and took a deep breath. He closed his eyes then he fell asleep.

At 2 am.

Sehun woke up when he felt someone's hand hugging his waist. He rubbed his eyes and looked at the owner of the hand. He smiled when he saw Chorong was the one who hugged him. He turned towards Chorong then he placed his hand on Chorong's waist. Then, he went back to sleep.
.
.
.
To be continued...

So, they will go to Jeju Island for the honeymoon? What will happen between them later?

Don't be silent readers, please... Appreciate my work by dropping your comments and of course I will appreciate all your comments. Thank you!