8. Interpretation • تعابیر

Start from the beginning

"This is Rani. Rani this is nawab sahab. Your client for the day," [Duke sir.] Asma Bi introduced the two.

Mature Content.

Laila nodded, leaving the woman's side and following the man up the stairs. The two seemed to be in no hurry. Gently walking up the stairs, taking in the large paintings and life size chandeliers as they made their way further deeper into the house. Azmaray's hand resting on her lower back, the heat from his palm setting her skin on fire. She could feel a deep want building inside of her as she stared at his side profile. The perfectly arched nose, light hazel eyes, curled lashes and a small scruffy shadow of a beard.

He ignored her stares, controlling himself. The inhumane desire to take her right then and there, would not calm down should he catch a glimpse of her. He walked with an uncomfortable pep in his step, feeling the soft flesh under the fine cloth. His hands itching to touch it as soon as possible. Her golden skin looked like fine melted gold up close. Her hair seemed ten times more silky. Her soft rose scent teased him, the natural strut of her body, warned him of a dangerous game.

After what seemed like forever, they arrived at a large, unoccupied room. Locking the door, Azmaray took off his shawl, exposing his broad, muscular build to Laila. Her eyes widening on seeing his taut biceps. Up until now, none of her clients had been as fit as him, and that doubled her desire to have him. Removing her own thin veil, she stalked closer to him, her hands moving upwards from his pectoral. Wrapping around his large throat ever so softly. The tips of her thumbs massaging the searing flesh.

She let her hands slide and lock behind his neck. Her body brushing against his, Azmaray's hands wrapping around her small waist as he carefully stared at her face, eyes laden with lust and hooded with desire. Her lips tucked under her teeth as she continued move her fingers behind his neck in a slow, sensual manner. Standing on the tip of her toes, Laila leaned in. Pressing her lips to his Adam's apple. She left an open mouthed kiss, enjoying the sight of the lipstick stain left behind. Her tounge laying flat against the base of his throat, hands skillfully unbuttoning the shirt.

Azmaray held his breath as he felt her cold fingers on his stomach. A stark contrast to how warm his body was, especially a certain part of him that was now throbbed in want. Placing a finger under Laila's jaw, he lifted it upwards. Her actions halting as her eyes moved towards his face. His hazel orbs replaced by almost dark ones. He bent down and kissed her softly. Hands pulling her in closer. Moving against each other's lips in a bruising force. Azmaray sucked on her lower lips, walking the two of them backwards until she fell on the bed.

He stalked towards her like a hungry beast. Slowly crawling upwards. His hands lifting her back and skillfully unravelling the thin string that held her blouse together. The blouse drooped as he let go off her body, moving against the soft mattress, Laila raised her hands, tugging at Azmaray's shirt. Pulling it off as the two continued to kiss.

Moments passed by and soon the two of them were left naked. Their bare bodies brushing against each other with small movements. Azmaray picked a strand of hair and pulled it behind her ear. His body lowering as he sucked at the base of Laila's throat. His hands exploring the rest of her body. The glided against the vast expanse of her scar-less skin. Pinching and prodding. He lowered his head, his tounge leaving behind a path for him to follow, stopping at the valley between her breasts.

Azmaray brushed his fingers ever so softly against the warm, soft flesh. His warm mouth engulfing one, his hand the other. The torture inflicted on Laila had her writhing in pleasure. She tugged at Azmaray's hair, the feeling unexplainable. Never had a client given so much attention to her body. She felt like she was inexperienced, severely, infront of this man. His gaze, so intense that she imagined he could see right through her. A soft groan escaped her lips as his fingers brushed against her wet core.

Azmaray smirked at her reaction. Playing with her inner thighs, keeping away from the part that ached for his touch the most. He kissed the skin above her belly button, biting it softly. As if awakening her from a deep slumber, Laila used all force to push Azmaray below her. Straddling his waist as she let her hands touch his skin. She kissed down his chest, her tounge circling around his pectoral, licking all the way down to his lower abdomen. Gripping his erect member in her hands, she pumped it, spreading the precum on the tip around.

Raising her body, Laila kissed his lips gently, sinking her body down on him, an immediate feeling of fullness gave her an adrenaline rush. He groaned at the warmth that surrounded his cock. The soft rotations of her hips and sliding movements increased his pain tenfold. The two moaned at the intense pleasure, their senses heightened, sweaty skins slapped. Moans fell from their mouth left right and centre as Azmaray held her hips and forced her to ride his high out.

"Why didn't you let me take you? You realise I can complain right?" Azmaray panted.

This was the first time a woman had taken charge on his body.

"Nawab sahab, you got what you wanted. Rani is the one always in control when it comes to sex". She bit his earlobe, her tounge running softly on the shell of his ear.

Azmaray shuddered at the soft soprano voice that held an unknown strength. Almost immediately piercing through his heart, and for the first time he felt inferior.

Mature content over.

--

The next morning, Laila jumped down the stairs. Her client for the night, still asleep in the bedroom. The man was creative, she would give him that, however, he was no match for rani. Laila giggled at her thoughts, running towards Ayna as she finally spotted her.

"Ayna baaji! How are you?" Laila smiled softly.

She knew her elder sister did not take their line of work well. Hence why she had made it her task to keep a check on her wellbeing at all times.

"I'm good Laila. How are you your highness?" She teased.

"Why fine sir, thank you for asking. I'm well enough to write a song about your smile!" Laila poked Ayna's dimples.

"We have a long drive ahead of us. Pray sing me this particular song you have for me!" Ayna looped their hands together.

Laila nodded, following her into the bus and humming about Ayna and her bateesi [a smile that shows all 32 teeth]. Her mind though, still stuck on the handsome man she had spent the night with. His touch had burnt her skin and left her wanting for more. He had reminded her of all the reasons why she loved her work. Her passion renewed to return in a day or two and entertain men once more. They were after all, so easy to please. A kiss and a wink and they'd worship the sole ground you walked on. And wasn't that what it was all about - worship?

Also if looking for a short story book, I recommend "Jaan e Ada" by suno_ayesha

OKIE SO THE SMUT IS A BIT MEH

I KNOW I'LL WORK ON IT

LAILA & AZMARAY BE LIKE

THOUGHTS & COMMENTS