Best Laid Plans

BEAST POV

   Plans are made and teams are set, that was all decide in this morning's meeting. We attack in an hour. We will be hitting all the locations at once. I for one am excited, I can't wait to get my hands on those pansy bitches. I hate boys like them, can't take on a man, but not fucking afraid to hurt women and children.

    I know Cherry escaped a situation like that too before she came to us. Back when she first figured out she was in love with Khaos, she stopped sleeping with members, she got drunk after seeing Khaos leave with a sweetbutt and told me some when I carried her to her room. Khaos punched me when he saw me coming from her room. Dumbass won't admit he loves her too. He told me, he was pissed seeing me coming from her room but didn't know why. He apologized for punching me. Dumbass. Whether Khaos admits it or not, he is like me and would kill to have what his parents and some brothers have. To have the one woman special enough to be an ol' lady. Cherry could be that for Khaos if he could get his head out of his own ass long enough to see and admit it. I repeat dumbass. I love him though.

    So, now to get ready, I am sitting quietly in my room, sharping my knives and cleaning my guns. I may be known for fighting with my fist but I am good with weapons too. I am with Khaos, Mayhem, Bear, Tank, Popeye, and Firefly. We are attacking the clubhouse of the Worthless Bastards. I am excited to get my hands on Donnie aka Tweaker. If we are lucky Alejandro will be there too. They will both be in our cells if we catch them. Then my real fun begins. I love breaking people and getting them to spill all their knowledge.

   I must have lost track of time because Khaos is beating on my door saying time to gear up. I meet up with everyone at Tech's office to get our gear. Tech and Byte hand out coms for everyone to be able to stay in contact, plus body cams to let them have more videos to help us. Gigabyte is the technical genius from the Florida chapter of Hell's Angels. Tech and he have been having a blast teaching each other new things. Once we are done gearing up here, we go to the armory where Gunner is handing out Kevlar armor. Always better safe than sorry.

   We load up in SUVs and vans instead of our bikes, less likely to be heard. Before we leave Tech does mic and camera checks. He, Byte, and Ivy will be locked in our security room watching out for us. Doc, Medic, Jules, and Leena will be ready if anyone needs medical help. Paige, Sheila, Emily, and Cherry will help with the girls we rescue. We have it all planned out. From the security feeds Tech has hacked into, their buildings and warehouses near us, they don't suspect we know anything or expect an attack. Hopefully, this works for us and we lose no one.

   We head out and split off at the end of the drive heading to our destinations. Blaze and his group reach theirs first. Next is Gunner and his group. Third is us, Popeye hops out and gets into a sniper position. Fourth is Mjolnir's group and last is Ironhorse's group. Once everyone reached their destinations, we all start to take up our positions. "Everyone in position?" Mayhem asks over the mic. He gets yes from all of the groups. "Okay at the count of ten we all breach. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1. Everyone go, go, go." Mayhem and all the other leaders demand.

    Popeye takes out the two guards at their gate as Bear drives threw it. Khaos and I kick in the front door at the same time Mayhem and Tank take out the back. I take out three members and start rounding up the girls into one area and members into another. Khaos and Mayhem head upstairs to clear it. I hear Popeye on the radio. Alejandro and a few of his men snuck out a window. He took out one and hit Alejandro but they dragged him into a vehicle and they are escaping. He got him in the chest and with any luck he will still die or is dead. We need to deal with things here and can't give chase. Tech is tracking through traffic cams.

   Someone busts through a door to my right using a young beaten girl as a shield. "Let me guess, you're Donnie," I state. "My name is Tweaker. Damn, you, only my sister calls me Donnie," he screams. "Sister? Don't you mean lover? That's right, must be easy to get them confused when they are the same person." I reply. He screams and throws the girl aside and runs at me with a knife. I duck the knife and punch him in the head. He drops, knocked the fuck out. "Fuck, I knew he was a pussy, but seriously one hit and he's out?" I question. Tank and the others laugh. We tie up all the members we caught including Tweaker. We load them in one van and the girls in another. I see Khaos carry a woman that is covered with his shirt. He hopes in with her and holds her.

    "Status report?" Mayhem demands. All locations have been secured. We have fifteen guests for our cells, twenty-five rescued women and girls. The youngest is twelve. Blaze took a bullet to the arm and Rusty took one to the leg. Both are okay. Doc and the team are ready for them along with the injured women. We gathered all the important-looking papers and guns from each place. We burnt their operations to the ground and headed back to the compound. I sit by Tweaker on the way back, while Khaos refuses to leave the woman he is holding. I hope he doesn't hurt Cherry by being stupid. When Tweaker wakes, I start telling him all I am going to do to him, it is amusing to watch him get green around the gills and about puke on himself. I just smile and rub my hand together in anticipation. "Damn, that look in your eyes even scares me. I am surprised Tweaker here hasn't pissed his pants, yet." Tank says. "Oh, never mind. Yeah, he did. Shithead, if any of that gets on me I will chop your tiny dick off." he swears to Tweaker. Tweaker passes out. "Pussy" Tank and I say together and laugh.

   We pull into the compound and get the prisoners to the cells. Then escort the women to either Doc or the ol' ladies. I look around and don't see Khaos or the woman he was with. Weird but maybe they are with Doc. We will deal with the prisoners tomorrow before church. Depending on what they tell us, we may have to attach or take out more places and people.