Chapter : 35

Gulf just heard his heart keep beating fast. Gulf panicked when he felt someone touch his hand below the table underneath his lap.

"I'm sorry ma'am," Gulf bowed his head while biting his lower lip because of embarrassment, but when he looked at them again they all began to smile.

"It's ok to be honest to yourself," Pree said and smiled at him that made Gulf feel flattered.

"Mom, don't make fun of him, he looks like he wants to run away from us," Matthew said while smirking and shaking his head.

"I am? oh sorry. I just want to test you earlier" pree finally said it's not easy for her to accept that Mew has attachment to this guy but from how Gulf treats Mew and how Kaizer loves him she was hoping that Gulf will be staying at Mew's side that's what she wants. For a mother who can't help feeling worried about them. She just wants Mew to have someone with him because she knows Mew can't handle everything on his own and no one born to this world to be alone.

"It's ok ma'am," Gulf said but his attention was on his hand that Mew was holding, he knew Mew wanted to calm him .

"Are you ok?" Mew asks with his low voice, Gulf looks at their hand before he smiles.

"Of course," Gulf responded and looked at Kaizer who was sitting in his lap. He also forgot that there's a child sitting on his lap who can also see what both of them are doing.

"Brother, are they fighting in your house?" Suddenly asked.

"No, they are just playing with each other," he lied. He can't tell the truth, he knew what Kaizer would react when he found out.

"Playing? Are you sure they look like they are shouting to each other," Matthew asked. He is friendly and feels comfortable in Gulf.

"No, it's normal for them?" Gulf has since realized that his gang is not normal now his two brothers are with them.

"How many of you are in your house?" Pree asked but Kaizer answered after he counted using his finger.

"Oh! Brother Steffan , brother Ivan , brother Nike , brother Sean , brother Mike and big brother they're 7 Grandma," Gulf carries his head.

"It's 8 Kaizer, my other big brother is now in our house."

"Huh there's another big brother?" Kaizer tilted his head and raised his one finger to add in the count.

"Yes" Gulf chuckled from seeing Kaizer doing.

"Who is that?"

"My Brother, my guardian," Gulf said. All of them look at him with confusion.

"They're all your siblings?" Matthew asked just like them he was curious and also found it interesting.

"Ahm no, five of them are my friends who live in my house while the other one is my brother while the other one is my guardian," Gulf explains to make all of them more confused. Gulf just sighs; it looks like his explanation didn't help at all.

"Where's your parent Gulf?" Now Mew's mother is the one who is asking him.

"State ma'am with my sister," Gulf response in a smile but when Mew look at his face even he is smile there's something emotion can read inside his eyes. He can't explain it but he knew it was uncomfortable.

"Ohh it's that so….sorry if we're asking you too many questions," she apologized but Gulf shook his head.

"No ma'am. It's ok." After that Gulf look at Mew while Mew smile a little bit trying to make him feel better, even didn't know his all personality, who he is what his relationship with his parent. All he knows about Gulf is he's a gang leader and a stubborn brat. He doesn't want to invade into his private life as long as Gulf stays there beside them he won't get any information because he wants that Gulf will tell it in the future.

"Ma'am your food," one waiter said and smiled widely but when his eyes came to Gulf he started to zip his mouth and start gulping hard.

After the waiter gives their food they start to eat and focus to the food.

                                    —

"Mom take care," Mew said after he closed his car door. Pree waved her hand on them and closed their window. Gulf watches how the car moves away from them.

"Let's go," Mew said and started the engine.  Kaizer is currently sleeping in the back.

"Should I send you already to your house?" Mew asks while driving to break the silent atmosphere inside the car.

"No. I'm ok. I'll get my car in your house then I can take care of myself," Gulf said with a serious tone. Mew noticed something and took a second gaze to him before he brought back his look in front.

"Ok...." Gulf turned his head in the window while looking outside watching the road and a light coming from the house they were passing by.

Minute passed they didn't even talk until they arrive in Mew house.

Gulf holds the door to go out but Mew grabs his arm making him stop from what he's planning.

"Why?" He turns around but Mew eyes keep staring at him. It looks like Mew wants to make him understand the emotion from his gaze.

"Did my mom and little brother upset you? I'm sorry I didn't know they would ask you so many questions." He still held him while apologizing.

Gulf put his hand on Mew's hand, he pushed it slowly before he smiled.

"No, I'm not mad. It's ok I'm just embarrassed but I can't lie to them," Gulf said and he sat properly.

"Then why didn't you talk earlier?" Mew kept asking him. Gulf shakes his head with a smile.

"Because you didn't talk either." Mew doesn't have any hobby of talking, he is always silent.

"Oh, I'm sorry…"

"Hah, no. So don't apologize." Gulf smiled at him. Mew felt at ease because he thought that Gulf got upset when his mother arrived.

"Then take care of yourself," Mew said. Gulf didn't expect it but he grinned when he decided to tease Mew before he go.

Gulf put his finger on Mew collar and pulled him like he was teasing. With that action Mew gulp in many times.

When Gulf saw it he smiled and forward his face it Mew ears .

"Why? Worried about me?" Gulf whispers using a flirty tone Mew gets stunned and he restrains himself from being carried away by Gulf's cunning to him. but Mew had enough before he reach his limit Gulf grin and get away from his ear before he smile at him

"I'll get going."

Gulf rushed to open the door to walk outside while Mew was still not moving from what Gulf did to him.

He went inside to his car and started the engine. Gulf waves at him at the window of his car before he drives away.

While Gulf driving he can't help to feel his cheek burning 'did I just do that?'

Gulf House

"Boss Jack, where is brother Johnsen?" Steffan asks if they are currently in one of the hidden rooms in the house. This room is just for guests but they need to stay here because they don't want Johnsen to hear them.

"I think he's already sleeping. By the way Gulf texted me earlier that he's near," Jackson said. Their position in it depends on their trip.

Jackson is sitting on the sofa while a Gulf gang member is sitting in the bed like sardines.

"What is all about?" Ivan asks. They are still confused why Johnsen doesn't need to hear their conversation and wants to hide from him the fact that Johnsen knows that they are gangsters.

"I'll tell you when Gulf arrives." Gulf gang members look at each other. They still can't get what their big boss is talking about and still think about what he needs to say and put them in this room.

"Then should we call the boss to hurry him up?" Mike asks but someone enters the door behind them.

"No need, I'm here." They looked at the person who spoke.

He walked toward them and sat beside Jackson. "What is all about?"