Chapter : 17

"Brother, I'm doing it right?" Kaizer asked while doing what Gulf taught him earlier on what he should do.

"Yes, you're nearly done?" Gulf asks while looking at his cooking in front of him.

"Yes~" Kaizer gave the vegetables he washed to him. Gulf smiles at him and gets the vegetable in his hand after he puts the vegetable he carries Kaizer from the chair because he's still in front of the sink, and can't go down by himself.

After that, he put Kaizer on the chair in front of their table.

"What's that brother?" Kaizer asks because he saw Gulf chopping a cucumber.

"Salad made with cucumbers. Wait, I'll let you mix it later after I put some seasoning," Gulf said and started to put all the ingredients into a bowl with a chop of cucumber. When he finished he slid it in front of Kaizer and gave him a big spoon to mix it.

Kaizer excitedly get the spoon to his hand and he mixes it carefully. While Kaizer mixes it, Gulf just takes a last glance at him before he walks toward the stove where the dish he is cooking is already boiling.

After a few minutes he's finally done, now they are finally done and they were preparing the container to put it all inside.

"Are you done, baby?" Gulf saw that Kaizer was enjoying what he was doing but suddenly he stopped and looked at him and stared at him. Gulf realizes the word he just said earlier because he is just enjoying the fact that they look like a father and son who have a bond that's why he calls Kaizer a baby.

"Ohh I'm sorry…." Gulf apologized and looked away. He put all his attention to the food he prepares. He's regretting what he said. It looks like Kaizer also can't believe what he heard from him.

A minute is silent when Kaizer starts to talk. "Can you call me that again?" Gulf suddenly stopped and looked at Kaizer.

"W-what?" He asks rushing to look at him.

"I feel different. Dad was not spoiling or treating me like a baby he just called me son. This is the first time someone has treated me like a baby," Kaizer said with that Gulf smile widely and went in the Kaizer direction. Gulf was usually cold to anyone but when the two come into his life, some of his behaviour changes, he feels like there's someone inside him controlling his own body.

"Well, we can also treat you like that." They look at the door when his gang and brother loudly shout. 'Assholes'. They arrived earlier when they were about to enter but they heard the two having a conversation and couldn't help but be nosy. They also hid behind the wall so Gulf wouldn't feel their presence but even if they hid Gulf would notice them. That time Gulf was busy talking to Kaizer so he didn't pay attention to the surroundings.

"You're not the one he mentions, it's me," Gulf said before he rolled his eyes.

"Well let's ask Kaizer," Johnsen said. Now he's smirking. He knew Gulf wanted to be selfish, that's why he wanted to make him feel more annoyed until he shouted out loud.

"I'm ok with that," Kaizer responds. Which makes them all smile but smile differently when they look at their boss/brother.

"See my little brother now I have two people I will be spoiling... And there's someone who's spoiling me.." Johnsen said. Gulf looked at him with confusion. Even though Johnsen just whispered the last word Gulf still heard it.

"Someone is spoiling you?" He asked while he raised his eyebrows.

Johnsen didn't answer, he just shrugged. Gulf doesn't want to let his brother know that he's curious, that's why he stops asking him and looks where Kaizer is.