Chapter 7

3rd pov

"Why did you bring him here?" Mew asked. Even if he's calm there's a warning the way he spoke.

"I'm sorry, he doesn't want me to leave your house, that's why I brought him here," Gulf explained while carrying Kaizer while the child was quietly listening to them.

"Huh, why did you go to my house?" He asks again, this eyebrow frowning again.

"I just want to visit him ok, Wait are you mad at me?" He finally asks because he feels the way Mew speaks there's a cold tone in there.

"Dad, are you mad? I just want him to stay, that's why he brought me here and I don't want to be alone in our house," Kaizer convinced him. He understands what Gulf and I are talking about.

This time Mew finally looks at his son before he gets his son from the Gulf.
"No, I'm not, I'm just worried." Now he is already carrying Kaizer.

"Don't be beside brother with me and can I ask for your approval? I want to go to his house, please Dad..." he asks with puppy eyes as he looks in Gulf's direction and stares at him.

"What if I won't allow you to come?" Mew asks. Kaizer began to frown at his dad.

"Don't worry I will keep my attention on him," Gulf said while smiling. Mew shakes his head the way Gulf smiles at him. He can't help not to look away. It looks like a Gulf smile burning him.

"How can I trust you?" He asked with his serious tone. Even though he can see that Gulf has good intentions, he can't let his guard down and trust someone whom he just met a few times.

"Because I care for him. I don't want to interfere but he already said that he doesn't want to be lonely and I'm here to accompany him. Besides my house is not far from your village, You can fetch him after your work," Mew looked at his son he was convinced by Gulf's word. He was guilty that he left his son without anyone with him. Mew finally sighs and starts to nod.

"Doc, we need to go." The nurse interrupts their conversation because of that, Gulf turns around and looks at the nurse who's calling Mew.

He looks at her from toe to head with judgment in his eyes. The girl can feel a chill on his spine when he notices that Gulf is trying to observe him. 'Tss does she can't see that we're talking?!' Gulf said inside his head before rolling his eyes.

"Wait for a minute Nathalie, I need to talk to them," I said with a calm voice.

"Bu-" She wants to protest but she looks at Gulf who is glaring at her without Mew noticing it. The girl avoids Gulf's eyes, she just looks at the floor and finally surrenders.

"It's ok don't worry, I'll take care of him and here's your lunch. We need to go. Kaizer also needs to eat his lunch,'' Gulf said he already gave the food to Mew.

After that, he tried to get Kaizer from Mew's hand and carry him.
"Bye Dad, take care." He said and kissed his dad.

"Thank you." Gulf shows a wide smile at him and looks at the nurse with a warning glare. The way he glares saying 'Don't you dare to flirt with him if you still want to live

They turn around to take a leave put Kaizer in his passenger seat and put on the seatbelt before he walks around to go through driver-side.

"Brother, are you mad?" He asks. When Gulf finally got inside the car and now he was fixing the seat belt.

"No, I'm not." He starts the engine but he hears knocking on his car making him stop.

He opened the window but he was stunned when he saw Mew standing in front of his car window.