Chapter 4

Gulf pov

"You have popcorn?" I just heard Ivan say. I don't give them any of my attention because of this child calling.

So he is the son of that doctor. Is this fate? Push A fate my face can't be.

"I don't have one, can we buy it and come back here?" What are they talking about?

"Shhh, I don't want what if we don't see the exciting moment?" I turn my head and glare at them just to make them stop. I already understand what they are talking about. They think this is a kind of filming because I met the son of the person who got my attention?! They wait for me to burn them later when we get back to my house.

"Daddy you're here." I heard Kaizer said he was already standing in front of the doctor.

The thing that makes me stunned is when the doctor looks at me. No, he stared at me. I don't want to lose so I stare back but later on, he finally stops our gaze before he looks at Kaizer and caresses his hair.

I frowned when I heard a chuckling behind me. I turn around to them now. They are already sipping the two chicks that are supposed to be eaten by Kaizer.

What are they a child and they even get it while chuckling.

I turned around to look at the doctor and Kaizer but now they were already walking toward our direction.

When they are finally here in front of me the doctor keeps staring at me again. I feel mixed emotions. I feel happy at the same time I feel embarrassed but I don't know the reason!

"So we meet again," he finally said. I just stared at him, ugh why he is so attractive?

"Boss you're drooling," I suddenly heard Steffan whispering into my ears when I realized what he said I hit his head.

"Ouch, I'm just kidding," I give him a death glare before I turn my attention to the doctor.

"I think it's fate?" I tease I see his face. He was stunned by what I was saying and heard the two bastards coughing beside me.

I turn around and look at them to give a death glare to make them stop but instead, they look at the other side and drink the chuckie again.

"Are you kidding?" He asked. As if he wants to fake a laugh.

"Yes of course did I look more serious?" I said ugh I think that's a wrong move what I am saying.

"Dad he saved me earlier and he is my friend now," Kaizer excitedly said to him. The doctor looked at me and nodded his head.

"What happened?" Kaizer bowed his head because he didn't want to answer.

"He nearly got hit by a truck," I said as I pat Kaizer's head. Mew looks worried but he is still calm. He smiles at me and nods again.

"Thank you," Mew said. I smiled at him while caressing Kaizer's hair.

"No problem," I got goosebumps when he smiled again and I turned around in panic.

"Ahmm we need to go, Take care!" I said as I walked fast. The two look at me but they also follow me.

That smile is not good for my health. I need to find another doctor. Can they heal me?

*FAST FORWARD

Mike Pov

I am currently sitting in front of our boss's house because I gave space to the two people waiting inside. They are too noisy and I can't stand beside them. I need a peaceful environment.

I looked at the gate when I saw Boss, Steffan and Ivan together.

I start walking toward them.

"Oh you're already here," I said. But my eyes turned to our boss and I noticed that his ear was red. Is he drunk?

"No, we're not here You're just hallucinating," Steffan said, making me frown What a funny guy it makes me want to throw him away.

"I'm not talking to you," I exclaimed to Steffan but he just grinned at me.

Boss ignores us, he continues walking through in front of his house.

We follow him when we enter. The three of them are sitting on the couch. We sit right beside them but I feel like the boss is not on his mind. He looks pale. I'm really worried this is not what he used to be.

"Hey, what happened to him?" I ask Ivan. I know Nike and Sean are listening too. They keep closer beside me.

"He met a child in the street but he didn't expect the child to be the son of the doctor he talks about," He said while grinning. I also start to grin.

So he is in love. It's normal but for the boss, it's unexpected that he falls in love with a guy like that doctor he looks like a boring person and I feel that the doctor only focuses on his word he doesn't have time to date. Our boss finds a man difficult to get.

"Then what happens next?" Nike asks. Among us, he's the only one who didn't understand anything. I should talk to him about it. We can't let him say something that makes the boss offended.

"After that, he left," Steffan said, leaning on the chair.

"Is it normal that you will fall in love with the guy?" Nike asked. He doesn't know anything. Sean looks at his laptop when I take a peek. He is already searching about gender orientation. This guy likes to research everything.

I didn't answer because our boss started to stand up and go upstairs.

"It depends. You know in this generation you don't have to pick who you will love," I explain. I'm straight but I respect others for being different.

"Huh?" Is he dumb or he is just too innocent?

"Oh I found something about relationships both men but if you like men it doesn't mean you're gay only if you're attracted to a man. When you both like man and woman then you're bisexual and when you're attracted to all genders then you're pansexual I didn't know there were magendersder…." When I look at Sean he is already looking at Sean's laptop.

I don't know if he's kind of fast.

"What if I try to have a relationship with a man," they both said as my eyes widened.

"Try it to each other hahaha," Ivan tried to tease them. I see that the two of them try to look at each other.

They didn't answer why I interrupted.
"Hey he's just kidding, Ivan It's ok if you are still sleeping," I said while Steffan poked Ivan in the head.

"What? I'm just suggesting." Well, you're not helping.

"That doesn't mean that's the answer to their question! F*cking idiot" Steffan said after he hit Ivan.

"OK fine I keep my mouth shut I will just try to sleep," he said and finally he went to the sofa and lay down.
That's the only thing he wants to do with his life. He's so boring.

"Sleeping again you're so boring."

"Don't be so noisy. I want to sleep. If you already miss me I'll send my picture to you and try to kiss it ok," I want to laugh because Steffan looks annoyed by what Ivan said to him.

I don't know why they keep fighting with each other. They look like lovers who always quarrel.

Gulf pov

"Ahh, I want to sleep!" I shout because I can't keep my mind from that doctor. This is insane.

I get my cell phone and try to search.

"What can I do if you want to be with someone," I search but I start to frown from the result I get.

"Try to count them." This is the one result. What? Why am I the one who will court? Who is he?

"Try to chase him but need his approval." I don't get it. How do you suppose I do that? This sh*t is not helping.

What if I ask Kaizer what his daddy wants?

But that's not a good idea. If he asks me why I want to know about that kind of information about his dad, what will I answer?

Ugh, I don't know......