Along with the Crown Prince, the Duke of Jeon, who has always been a synonym of interest to the imperial single love for the unmarried ladies and their parents, suddenly announced his marriage without notice.

His partner is Princess Jeon Lalisa, who is known to didn't share any single blood with him.

At that time, the family register had been arranged and she was simply Lalisa.

When the news came out, the repercussions were considerable.

Some bit their handkerchiefs normally, some lay classical, and others became contemplative.

"Who the hell is that? Who's the one that so sure said Princess Lalisa would be kicked out of the family? Idiot!"

"What? Idiot? Do you think I'm the only one who thinks like that? You agreed with that too!"

"What? Why are you shouting when you didn't do any single job well?"

"You're the one who's shouting first!"

"What? You? Are you crazy?"

"Yeah, I'm crazy! I'm living with this pig-like stuff with me that people always laugh at me! You're all the wrongs of my life!"

"Are you done?"

"No, I still haven't said it all!"

"Father, Mother! Please stop! It's embarrassing!"

Many aristocrats who believed Princess Lalisa would naturally become a broken bond after her bloodline was revealed were on fire.

They sent a mountain of congratulatory letters and gifts to Lalisa, who will soon become the Duchess of Dukedom.

However, none of them was invited or responded to the wedding.

* * *

"Ughh."

As preparations for the ceremony began in earnest, the mansion has become a battlefield.

Bessie, who was at the forefront of the battlefield in command, tapped her shoulder and made a sore voice.

However, her expression was brighter than ever.

Bessie stopped walking down the hall to take a break.

The view outside the window was not bad.

Suddenly, the harsh winter had gone and spring was coming outside.

Bessie put out her head on the window.

Suddenly, she felt new.

When did this happen?

It was a whirlwind.

Looking at the outside landscape, Bessie recalled the past.

The mansion was turned upside down after the lady proposed to the Lord and it was publicly known.

The response could be divided into three main categories.

'Phew, now I don't have to pretend that I don't know anymore.'

One.

The type that was quick to sense and heavy to talk about it.

'What? Oh, my God! I never dreamed of it! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! But it looks good on you. Congratulations!'

Two.

The one who didn't notice but kind of adapts quickly.

The last three.