"Calm down, Bambam."

The old man kept his eyes on me.

He asked in a voice that he could not really understand.

"What the hell is this? What do you believe in that you have such a confident attitude? Was it desperate? But it feels different to be like that."

"Well, I wonder what it is."

"Did you hide a magic scroll in your body? But it's no use. You can't use magic in this room. Except for the magic circle that is engraved on the floor with special materials."

"Really? I see."

I don't know what the principle is, but it would have cost a lot of money.

Wasting the people's donations for this.

Ck ck these damn guys.

"......I really don't know. Or have you been so scared that you've lost your reason? So......."

"I'll tell you something."

It's a room where anyone can't use magic, but it's an exception to divine power.

I can tell it just by looking at them trying to use the enchanted cloth on me.

And even if that's not the case, does it make sense that the divine power is blocked in the temple?

I slowly opened my mouth.

"I had a good friend called Irene. She was a really good girl. I said good-bye a while ago, but when she left, what was the last thing she said?"

I remembered the last words Irene had left me.

I tried to remember every word she said.

'Eonni, the remaining beads are in the bottom drawer of my desk on the left side of my room.'

'.......!'

"Well, that's!"

I took a bead out of my arms.

The old man who recognized the bead shouted with a pale face.

"Bambam! Stop her!"

Bambam rushed at me on the old man's orders.

Of course, I was faster.

Thank you, Irene.

I smashed the marble that turned back the time.

* * *

I blinked my eyes.

Where am I?

Oh, the jewellery store.

When I turned around, Bambam's face, smiling, caught my eyes that I wanted to punch him and beat him.

Bambam opened his mouth in a meaningful voice.

"But I think I saw the man in the Dukedom a while ago."

Aha, I'm back to this moment.

I smiled when I finished my judgment.

Bambam, with a triumphant face, stopped.

"........what is that smile?"

"Sir Davery!"

I ignored and shouted.

Immediately, the door of the VIP room opened like a broken door.

"Get him knocked out!"

"What.......!"

Sir Davery didn't ask me why.

Bambam, who was struck at his jaw, drooped on the sofa where he was sitting.