HavingEverythingRevealed

Start from the beginning

"Right. Keep it to a minimum of four words though cause we know that nigga don't talk that much" Joey chimed causing more laughter within the group.

"Tari'q you so fake. They talking bout your best friend and you laughing the loudest"

"And I'll do it in his face too" he said with his head held high

Suddenly the front door bell rung causing everyone's attention to avert in the direction of the door.

"I'll get it" Josiah got up and headed to the door. Brook kept a close eye on him. These days everything he did made her suspicious.

Everyone got back to their conversations but Brook still kept trying to see who was at the door. After almost five minutes her curiosity got the better of her. She left her phone with Ari and went to the door.

She found Josiah standing there with a blank look on his face. A girl stood on the other side of the door with a little boy asleep in her arms.

"Hey. Can we help" she revealed herself to the unknown girl.

"I-I'm sorry. I'll just leave" the girl stammered as she attempted to pick up the small spider man.

"No don't leave. Could you excuse us please" he pulled Brook in the house and slightly closed the door.

"What's going babe? Who's that girl?" Brook asked. Deep down she knew what was going on but her mind wouldn't let her believe it.

"That was Adore. She uh.."

"Talk Joey" Brook got loud. This was everyone's que to leave and Isaiah's que to lock herself in her room.

"Calm down" he attempted to grab her hands but she jerked them back.

"Don't tell me to calm down. Who is she and why is she here?" Her voice began to crack.

"She's the mother of my son" he spoke in a low tone. His head hung low from the embarrassment he felt.

"Ahh shit" Tari'q exclaimed from the other room. "I'm finna take my bastard and we gon' bounce" he quickly got up.

"Come on my little mistake" he held his hand out for Ari. Tyronne followed behind them. They all awkwardly walked past the couple who stood glaring at each other in silence.

"This might not be a good time but y'all outa gummy worms" Tari'q whisper yelled before leaving out the door.

"How long have you known?" Brook folded her arms across her chest. Her heart was broken to the core.

"Just about as long as you have" Josiah answered. He noticed the tears well up in her eyes. He never thought he would ever be the reason for her tears ever again yet almost five years later they were back to their old normal.

"She got kicked out her place and she ain't have nobody out here so I'm letting them stay"

"How do you even know that's your son. She could be tryna pin another nigga baby on you" Brook threw her arms in the air.

"He look just like me Brook. I couldn't deny him even if I wanted to" he said.

"You know what Josiah you need to find someone else who can handle your cheating ass cause I'm done" she wiped a lone tear that slid down her face.