House of Divides

Börja om från början

Charlie" Yeah, bro come on pay up"

I smile as I watch Jerome hold his hand out and my brother rolls his eyes but smiles. He pulls it out and hands it over.

Eddie" Well I must say that was really dumb but you did it Jerry, nice job"

My brother hands over the money to Jerome who looks like he is going to throw up any minute.

Eddie" Double or nothing?"

Jerome nearly falls over reaching for the money. I sigh shaking my head.

Charlie" Well, I thought he did well, I definitely wouldn't of been able to do that"

Eddie*smirks*

Charlie" Shut up"

Me, Patricia, Eddie and Amber are busy cleaning up all the creamed carrot mess that Jerome has left behind, he was supposed to be helping but since eating all the creamed carrot he was feeling a bit sick. I sighed as I pushed the mop around not really thinking about what I was doing. I went over to my brother who held a bucket in his hands, both of them covered with creamed carrot gunk. I smiled as I look at a pile of it and then grabbed a fistful and meant to chuck it at Eddie but my brain switched halfway through processing and I threw it at Patricia instead. It hit her and she turned around and thought it was Eddie and threw some back at him.

Eddie" Hey, I didn't throw it"

Patricia" So it was you"

Patricia looks at me and I can feel a huge gunk of creamed carrot coming my way, I was right when it hit me on the shoulder. Eddie then chucks some creamed carrot at Patricia and it hits her in the face.

Patricia" Right that is it, I'm going to get both of you, come here now"

Amber*panics* Wait, wait, wait"

I watch as she runs off the stage.

Amber" Okay, I'm clear"

As she runs off we all start throwing carrot gunk at each other and I won't lie it was very fun.

After being caught by Mrs Andrew all three of us were standing in Sweeties Office all covered in creamed carrot mess from head to toe.

Mr Sweet" What the hell happened?"

Charlie" I think the evidence speaks for itself doesn't it"

Mr Sweet" So you think this is funny than do you?"

Eddie" Would it annoy you if we all said yes"

Patricia*laughs*

Mr Sweet*sighs* You three can help Fabian and Joy with the ball"

Patricia*moans* No actually that is okay, fine sure"

Mr Sweet" Now leave and try not to drip on the way out"

All three of us leave and Patricia smiles.

Patricia" I can't believe we got away with that, perhaps sweetie is losing his touch"

Eddie and Charlie" Yeah, maybe"

-Nina and Ambers's Room-

Nina's POV

I was sat on my bed with Amber and Fabian as we were trying to figure out why the dollhouse has just cracked.

Amber" So it just cracked, just like that for no reason"

We had all been staring at the dollhouse as it was glowing and cracked down the side of the wall.

Nina" And Jasper said he just found it laying around the school?"