Home.

"Meeting you was like listening to a song for the first time and knowing it would be my favorite."
-perry poetry

"There were miracles in your kisses, they were medicine to my veins."
-perry poetry

"We're a mess, you and I. But the truth is, you captivate me in ways no soul ever will."
-perry poetry

"Of all the music I've ever heard, it's your voice that calms my soul."
-K. Towne, Jr.

"It beats. It breaks. It loves. It aches. For you. Only for you."
-perry poetry

Quick songs in this chapter: "Time Heals Everything" by Bernadette Peters ( https://youtu.be/SU2Tc--gAhY ) and "Time After Time" by Chet Baker ( https://youtu.be/1CCtdYWKa_A )

Sorry, this took too long! But congratulations! We've reached the end! It feels bittersweet to finally leave where it is right now but overall I am happy to finally conclude this story! This fanfic had its few shares of flaws, mistakes, wrong grammar, and incorrect spellings but hey, the ride was still enjoyable! But now that ride is coming to an end. There's a long note by the end of this chapter and I'd appreciate it if you read that one. It would really mean a lot to me if you do, guys. Please enjoy this! Thank you so much..!

———————————————

Three years together now.

A strong relationship. An honest relationship. A beautiful tree they've both forgotten, only to take care of again.

She sees them, microphone in hand while singing. Her yellow eyes observed them from the distance keenly, resting her pointy chin on top of the skin of her palm while listening to the harmony. Her orange hair, still short and noticeable within the crowd catches their attention. It always does.

Just like she'd always say to herself...wow.

They're absolutely breathtaking.

"Time heals everything."

"Tuesday, Thursday."

"Time heals everything."

"April, August."

"If I'm patient...the break will mend."

"And one fine morning, the hurt will end."

They smiled at her, making the woman's heart flutter while watching them perform. The surroundings felt slow, the occasional clinks of a few forks and spoons reminding her that she's in somewhere different. Of course. Their voice made her forget that they're both still inside the restaurant on a fine and peaceful evening. Eda was entranced, just like the others. And she couldn't help it when they continued.

" So make the moments fly,"

"Autumn, winter."

"I'll forget you by,"

"Next year. Some year."

"Though it's hell, that I'm going through."

"Some Tuesday, Thursday, April, August..."

"Autumn, winter, next year, some year..."

Eda nods at them from afar in encouragement, which the singer took by heart with a genuine smile.

"Time heals everything."

"Time heals everything..!"

"But loving you."