I belatedly recognized his words after being distracted by the face of the other person, which simultaneously stimulated the unknown guilt and protective instinct.

But wait, what did he just say?

That's not the point, is it?

'No, technically that's a problem.'

Speaking of which, I decided to talk about this, too.

"I feel pressured for that also. It's a gift that I have no reason to receive."

"But didn't you say you would accept it?"

It was because you said it was a small gift.

Is the diamond necklace counted as a small gift?

I was going to ask back, but suddenly I thought that it might be counted as a small gift.

Mmm, yeah.

Well, everyone has different standards.

Well, that's good.

I decide to skip discussing the absolute value of the gift.

"The only thing I said I'd receive was the bouquet that Confucius sent for the first time. Nothing more. So don't send anything anymore."

"......I thought you liked jewellery."

Look at him.

'Why is that word coming out here?'

The focus was off, and even more, it wasn't helpful.

I tilted my head to one side and raised my arms to say that I heard an absurd sound.

"What does my liking for jewellery have to do with the situation right now? No matter how much I like jewellery, there is no reason to receive it from Confucius.

I wasn't very fond of jewellery, and I wouldn't have received the necklace sent by Bambam even if I liked it or didn't.

It's obvious.

The answer from the opponent never came back.

I shrugged my shoulders.

"Just go back. From now on, don't come without any notice like today. Excuse me."

I don't know if I can do this to a person we're close, but I and Bambam aren't close.

And we would never get close.

I turned myself around.

But then Bambam snapped at my wrist.

......Is this man's hobby to hold someone's wrist carelessly?

I stared at his clenched wrist with absurd eyes, then shook it off with all my might.

Bambam laid down my wrist without a hitch.

I don't know if he let my wrist go or if he missed it because he was left-handed.

I widened my distance from Bambam so that he wouldn't catch my wrist again.

"Princess."

"I'll call a knight outside the door if you come any closer."

Bambam stopped his feet as he tried to take a step towards me.

I'm sorry.

I didn't want to treat you as such a disgrace.

So why do you keep grabbing my wrist?

Bambam stopped, nailing in the spot, and said with a restless look.

"......it's my fault. Princess, so please release your anger."