"It's Tae." He looks off avoiding eye contact.

"Really? From all of what I just said you're worried about your name?" I ask in disbelief.

"Look i'm just trying to keep you safe Aubrei, peop-"

"Here you go with this keep me safe shit again, keep me safe from who Luca? Roman? You and your guys already said that he wouldn't be a problem anymore. If-"

"I thought I told not to cut me off anymore," He states calmly looking directly in my eyes. He walks closer to me until the back of my legs hit the bed and makes me sit.

"Now is not th-" I begin to say but get cut off by him placing his hand around my neck.

He grabs my chin making me look up at him. "You remember what I said, yes?" He runs his thumb over my lips and I nod and swallow. "What was it, hmm?" He squeezes his hand tighter.

"If I were to ever cut you off again, you would put my pretty mouth to work," My voice barely above a whisper.

"Good girl," He leans down to kiss me but doesn't and I am reminded of our first night together. I nod and he proceeds to connect our lips. I remove his glasses and his shirt, my eyes instantly fall on the new tattoo he got a little over a week ago. It's a huge side piece of a woman with horns who appears to be dead and a man with wings holding her. They are surrounded by sunlight, clouds, and fallen crows. While one dove floats above them all.

I trail my fingers softly over the tattooed skin which sends a shiver down his spine and he kisses me again. While tugging my shirt off, he lays me back on the plush bed and starts to toy with my breast. I moan once he starts to kiss down my neck and latches on to my nipple before moving to the next one. We haven't been intimate with each other since that night.

"Yes." I throw my head back in response and run my hand over his curls. He kisses his way down my stomach and starts to pull my sweats off. He tugs on the black thong with his teeth and I shiver causing him to smirk, he drags them down and puts my legs on his shoulders before devouring my pussy and I let out a scream. He covers my mouth with his hand and i'm a moaning mess.

He circles his tongue all around my clit, "Ahh Luca." I whimper feeling him suck on my clit. When I feel i'm about to cum I pull him up and kiss him.

"I want you to fuck me." I reach between us palming his member through his sweats.

"I was planning on it." I give him a look. "With your consent of course." He kisses me again before reaching in his pocket to pull out a condom. I take it from him and open it while he removes his remaining clothes, I roll the condom on then he positions his self at my entrance and I bite my lip.

"Ready?" I nod looking at his eyes, slowly sinking into me we both gasp at the feeling. "Fuck you're so beautiful," He says slowly thrusting in me. I let out a whimper wrapping my legs around him while he buries his head in my neck.

"Fuck, yes." I cry out as his thrusts begin to speed up. He grabs both my hands and brings them up above my head, fucking me on the verge of tears.

"Pretty girl, look at how well you're taking me." He says making me 10x wetter.

He flips me over onto my stomach, grabs both of my arms and crosses over my back holding them there before plunging into me. "Fuck, shit." I gasp out as he gives me deep and slow strokes. I hear him let out a hoarse moan when I start to fuck him back. He lets me have the lead for a minute and I feel the condom fill up with his seed.

But he isn't done yet, he removes the condom and gets another one putting it on. He grabs my hair pulling my back against his chest lining himself up with me as he sinks inside.

I rest my head against his shoulder while he whispers in my ear. "You like that, don't you baby?" I moan in response.

"Please don't stop, Tae." I moan breathlessly as he starts relentlessly pounding into me only hearing the squelching of my vagina and our skin slapping together.

He releases my hair only to move his hand to my cunt massaging my clit, that sends me overboard. He brings his fingers up to my mouth and stuffs them down my throat it makes me gag and I love every second of it.

Feeling myself about to come to what feels like the 12th time he pulls out, "You want to come?" He pulls my hair making me smile up at him. "Hmm, you want to come?" He pinches my nipple and I jump.

I nod. "Yes, please.." I say looking in his eyes and grinding on his thick cock.

"Promise me you'll stay." He runs a thumb over my jaw.

"I promise." I lie. I have no choice but to lie.

And with that we finish off into the night.