The answer came from the butler.

I nodded.

'Was it good?'

I'm sure it went well.

It's not just anyone else.

It's from the God of Dimension.

He won't make two mistakes.

'Irene's original body that says she rolled on the stairs is bothering me, but....'

'Wouldn't God take care of that, too?

Because it's God, anyway.

I decided to believe in transcendental existence.

'Then does the real Ji-eun come back now?'

To be exact, the original soul that was asleep somewhere in the body was awakened by Irene's soul.

God of Dimensional said nothing about this, but somehow I was expecting it.

There was a basis in its own way.

If Ji-eun's soul is not left in her body, it becomes an empty shell at the time Irene's soul is taken out.

I've never seen what happens to an empty body with no soul, but it's probably almost like a corpse.

However, there was not much concern in the butler's words.

Perhaps like me, he was also expecting her to wake up soon.

Maybe when I look at her state like that, she'll really wake up.

Definitely, this time as Ji-eun Grace.

'And what happens in the future?'

Except for what has already changed, will the rest of it go according to the original fate?

I suddenly thought about it.

The future that seemed to flow around Ji-eun, who made Kim Go-dong think of writing a romance novel in his youthful period.

'.......... well, it doesn't matter to me.'

Whatever happens, if she really gets by being the main character of the world like the main character in the novel, it has nothing to do with me.

Since I've already got what I want the most.

I grabbed the hand of the one sitting closest to me in the carriage back to the mansion.

It was unusually warm.

* * *

It was before lunch that I opened my eyes at the Imperial Palace.

When I arrived at the mansion, I flew like a fly.

I don't know what God of the dimension did or not, but somehow my body was full of vitality.

After having a simple lunch, I took a walk with a relaxed body because I couldn't control my stamina and went out for a long time to horseback riding.

Then Bessie and the others seemed to be slowly dispelling their worries about my physical condition.

Maybe because I was busy with activities, the day passed quickly.

I sat on my bed and read a book in a room with a moderate light to wrap up the day.

But there was a problem.

".........Jungkook?"

"Yes."

The answer came back in a calm voice.

I left the book covered and turned my head to the side.

Jungkook sat near the bed, doing nothing, just staring at me.