Kim Go-dong faced me and Irene in turn.

"How many inferences have I been able to make in this situation? I'm sure it's nothing. Maybe these people are in the same situation as me. If the soul, if not the body, has crossed over from another world like me, and that's why it has affected the future of this world."

"......."

"Didn't you read this book? Maybe you read it. If they came from Korea like me. Maybe a similar vibe to me attracted this book."

"......."

"......when I thought so, you came and reached to me, as if to add credibility to my guess."

Kim Go-dong pointed at me.

Our eyes met.

"Would it be a good explanation?"

"Yes."

Irene was the one who answered it.

Irene was ready to stand up and crawl.

"It's all right! I'm from Korea, too. I am Korean. My name is Irene, Bae Irene. One day, I accidentally rolled down the stairs and when I opened my eyes, it was here. This is someone else's body right now, but somehow......."

Irene's voice, which continued briskly, died down at some point.

"......I'm coming in, you know. Why doesn't a God of dimensions appear before me?"

Irene's voice shook sharply.

"Why......? I, too, came here by mistake."

I pressed Irene's hand again in a hurry.

Then I looked at Kim Go-dong and said.

"Kim Go-dong, I have a favour to ask you. Do you happen to know how to meet God of the dimension? Actually, that's why I wanted to see you."

It is said that Kim Go-dong did not summon the God of the Dimension, but the God of the Dimension appeared in front of Kim Go-dong, so I felt like I was holding onto a straw.

'Please......'

"Yes."

"......yes?"

But Kim Go-dong was more positive than I thought.

I thought I misheard it.

"What did you just say......."

"You asked me if I knew how to meet a God of Dimensions. I know. I know exactly how to call him."

"Oh, how?"

"I can't tell anyone or anything. This is my ability, so to speak. I can call him for you, but do you want me to call him?"

You're calling the God of the Dimension?

Now, here?

I looked around Irene.

Irene blinked slowly.

Then suddenly she began to shed tears.

"Irene!"

"I... can go? Can I go home?"

Her pronunciation was crushed by crying and it was a mess.

But I could still understand what she was trying to say.

"Can I go home?"

The image of Irene, who was fiddling with her bright face in the carriage to the Palace, came to mind.

She even joked and laughed, "Are you trying to set me up on a blind date?"

But Irene was crying now.