But her life, which she thought only to be so doomed, was not over yet.

When she opened her eyes, Kim Go-dong was in a different world.

"It was right here. I was surprised. It was a fantasy world that I only could hear before. There's magic instead of science, still, status and slavery existed."

Reminiscent of that time, he narrowed his eyebrows.

"And a god appeared in front of me, who was still wondering whether this is a dream or the afterlife. He introduced himself as a god of dimension."

Irene flinched.

I held Irene's hand under the table.

"God of dimensions?"

"Yes. He said he was sorry to me. He was trying to test his abilities, but he accidentally fell me here through an annual gap. He said he'd send me back."

Irene's breathing became a little rough.

I grasped her hand more strongly.

"So what? Then why couldn't you go back?"

"I'll tell you that from now on."

The man......

No, the girl...

No, Kim Go-dong's eyes became dim.

"I shouldn't have done such a crazy thing."

No matter how many doors the God of the dimension may have, it cannot be opened like a refrigerator door.

At least once in half of the year, every time he opened the door, he needed that much time.

Since there was no other way, Kim Go-dong waited for half a year while eating and sleeping there.

The problem started then.

Kim Go-dong had nothing to do in this world.

Carriage, horse, old architecture and doubles, the appropriate way of life.

It was amazing at first, but she got more and more uncomfortable and bored.

Magic was new and amazing whenever she saw it, but it wasn't something she always wanted to see.

Boring. Boring.

She really wanted to go back since it's so boring.

'Shall I read a book?'

With the consideration of God at the level, she was able to read and write with a rough knowledge of this world.

Kim Go-dong went straight to the library and borrowed a book...

She tried to come, but she failed because the article was not sure of my identity.

'And then I don't even have money.'

The power of God at the level of food, clothing, and shelter was solved, but that was all.

Daily necessities were prepared and refilled for each use, but other luxuries could not be purchased separately.

'Life.....is so free... Oh, I used a difficult word.'

Kim Go-dong lived in a house where safety and survival were guaranteed, without any desire to live, like the eyes of a dead fish.

Then it was one day.

Just two months out of half a year.

Kim Go-Dong suddenly realized.

She has developed an unusual ability.

It was like an unexpected superpower created by the accident of a different level of a human being.