Chapter 7

Wonwoo's pov

I was looking at this guy who was walking around me. He didn't even look at me. He just walked over to Junhui who appeared suddenly from nowhere.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked quietly Jeonghan.

He snorted and turned to them. "Minghao doesn't talk with anyone. He just talks with him."

"With Junhui?"

"Yeah... They are both from China..."

"Oh... of course. I forgot," I added quietly and looked at them. They looked like very good friends together. They had known each other for a long time. I also wanted someone like that. I noticed Minguy again. Who was next to him? I didn't know the student. BooSeokSoon were also gone. I didn't even notice when they left. I just shrugged and decided to find out who is that guy with Mingyu.

I followed Mingyu with the student to the park in front of the school. They sat down on the bench and laughed at something. I was angry at this student, but I didn't know why. I didn't even know him. I wanted to walk away, but the familiar voice stopped me. I turned back at both guys and made a fake smile on my face. I really didn't wanna meet with the guy who was sitting next to Mingyu.

I nervously looked at Mingyu.

"Come here, Wonwoo, if you want."

I gulped and walked slowly over to them. "H-Hi, I'm Wonwoo. I think we didn't meet together before."

The boy nodded and made a big smile. "Hi, I'm Chan, but friends call me Dino. You can call me like that if you want. I hope we will be good friends."

He was really sweet. He acted like a child. Soonyoung also acted like Chan. They were really similar. Mingyu pointed at the place beside him. I took a breath and sat down beside him on the chair.

"Are you still mad at me?" he asked me suddenly with puppy eyes.

I looked at the ground and closed my eyes. I shook my head. "Of course not."

Mingyu grinned. "Are you really fine guy," he added quietly. "I'm sorry for my behavior before."

"Nothing happened, Mingyu. I get it. I'm sure you didn't want to hurt Soonyoung at all."

"Of course, I didn't want to!"

"I really get it, Mingyu," I said with a smile. Then I noticed our friend who was here all the time. "What about you, Chan? Do you have any friends instead of us?"

He smiled. "Yeah. I do."

"If it doesn't matter, who is it?"

He grinned and pointed behind me. I quickly turned around and noticed a familiar trio. "Please, tell me you don't think the trio."

He grinned again and nodded. "Yeah! And Soonyoung is my best friend! He's the same as me. I adore him. He's like an older brother to me."

"I thought so." I smiled and looked back at the trio. They, unfortunately, noticed us and walked over to us quickly. I sighed and smiled at them.

"Hey! I didn't think you will be here, Wonwoo! And... I really didn't think you will be with him," he said and pointed at Mingyu.

"Hehe, things have changed," I said with a weird smile and looked away.

Seungkwan looked at me first and then at Mingyu. "Glad to hear, Wonwoo. We just walked around and noticed you two."

"We noticed as well," Mingyu answered. 

Chan got up and walked over to Soonyoung and hugged him. 

I raised my eyebrow and turned to Seungkwan. "Soonyoung is still sad?"

Seungkwan nodded. "Yeah, he is. You are new here, you don't know Jihoon as him. It wasn't the first time when he hurt him. Every day is the same."

"Oh, really?"

Mingyu nodded. "Yeah, Seungkwan's right. I didn't wanna be mad at him. He really didn't do anything to me..." Mingyu turned to Soonyoung and smiled sadly. "I'm sorry, Soonyoung. I didn't wanna hurt you."

"It's okay, Mingyu. Nothing happened. I'm fine."

"We should go, bye you two," Seungkwan shouted and waved at us, and along with the three boys he left.