Chapter 11

Mingyu's pov

I was the bad one at the school, nothing new. I was walking through the hallway out of the school, looking to the ground. While walking out of the school I hit someone's shoulder. I turned back at him. "Oh, hi? I'm sorry, I didn't look around."

"Nothing happened," he answered me with a little smile. "I'm Samuel, Kim Samuel, you must be Kim Mingyu, am I right?"

I raised my eyebrow and nodded."Yeah, I'm Kim Mingyu, but... How do you know who am I?"

He chuckled quietly. "Jihoon told me who you are."

"Oh, I see. You must be the new student, right?" 

"Yeah," he grinned.

Then I noticed a student approaching us. I sighed and wanted to go away, but it was too late.

"Hey, Mingyu, what are you doing here?"

I sighed again and turned to him. "Hi, Jihoon... Nothing I just walked around and met Samuel here."

"I see. I hope you didn't hurt him."

"Jihoon, please... The only one who hurts people here is you ..."

"No... Not anymore," he said quickly and frowned. "Okay, I hurt Soonyoung before, but so did you."

I quickly looked at Samuel and then looked back at Jihoon. "I apologized to him and please... I really don't wanna argue with you. Not now, not here..."

"Same. Let's go, Sam."

"Bye, Mingyu, nice to meet you," Samuel whispered and gave me a little smile.

Finally, I got out of school. I really needed some fresh air after meeting with Jihoon.

I sat down on the nearest bench in front of the school and was looking at the beautiful sky. Suddenly, someone sat down beside me. I little flinched with myself and turned to the person. "Wonwoo?"

"Yeah, it's me, who else were you waiting for?" he asked me and grinned.

"I don't know, Before a while, I met the new student and, unfortunately, I even met Jihoon..."

"Oh, now I get it." Wonwoo looked at me. "And, you okay?"

I smiled and nodded. "Yes, I am. Don't worry 'bout me."

Wonwoo sighed and put his hand around my neck. "You're really a bad liar," he grinned sadly. "You can suffer and you still say you're okay. Gyu, please... Wake up. You're not alone anymore. Now, I'm here for you, I just wanna help you. I don't want you to suffer." Wonwoo gave me a warm smile and hugged me gently.

I looked away. He was right. Nothing was okay. I really suffered like Soonyoung, but instead of him, I was trying to hide it. Soonyoung had good friends who cared about him. I was thinking I was alone all the time, but it wasn't true. I had a good friend who was still by my side no matter what, but I didn't see that and now, he was sitting beside me. I turned to him with a sincere smile. "Thank you for being here for me all the time."

He chuckled. "You're welcome, Gyu. You needed some friends. And... I liked you from the beginning. But, you just didn't see that." Wonwoo gave me a soft smile and laughed out loud. "You were such an idiot, you know?"

I nodded and grinned. "I know, Wonu."