𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒳𝒳𝒳𝐼𝒱

Start from the beginning

"Yes," Jimin nods.

"Okay," I reply, "I won't tell on you."

"Thank you so much," Jimin bows.

"How do I go back?" I ask.

"We'll arrange something," Jimin says, "Just stay here for a day or two."

"Okay," I look around to see Jungkook looking at us from afar. Jimin follows my gaze and meets his eyes with Jungkook. He motions his hand for him to come closer. Jungkook steps closer to us. 

"This is Jungkook," Jimin smiles, "He's my right-hand man."

"Hi," I greet him.

"Hello, Yuna," Jungkook smiles, "I would have said nice to meet you if we were in a different circumstance."

I chuckle and look away.

"Shall I show you your room?" Jungkook asks.

"I get a room?" I raise my eyebrow.

"Even though we kidnapped you," Jimin chuckles, "You're our guest."

"I see," I smile as Jungkook motions me to follow him.

"There's everything here," Jungkook says as he hops forward, "I assume you're hungry so you can take a shower and call me. I'll get you food."

"Okay," I bow to him and enter the room he pointed his finger at.

"You can use that telephone," he points at the nightstand, "to call me."

"Thank you," I bow to him.

"No, no," he shakes his head with a smile, "I should be thanking you."

I smile and he leaves closing the room. I sit down on the bed and ruffle my hair. What the fvck have I gotten myself into? 

I sigh and walk into the bathroom.

Hoseok's POV

I secretly call Yoongi on the satellite phone he had given me.

"Hoseok?" Yoongi groans.

"Yoongi!" I yell in a whisper.

"What is it?" He asks.

"Yuna got kidnapped!" I reply.

"What?" He yells and I hear footsteps.

"Last night she caught two intruders and they took her," I reply.

"I'm coming," he replies and I hear cloth hangers clicking against each other.

"Should we let Taehyung know?" I ask, "He can help."

"He might kill you guys," Yoongi replies.

"It wasn't any of o-our fault though-"

"Do you think he cares?" Yoongi says, "WAIIT," he stops, "I have an idea."

"What idea?" I ask.

"If we tell him," Yoongi pauses, "He will definitely teleport to her."

"Oh," I sit down and think. That's true.

"We can save Yuna and expose Taehyung to your friends," he says.

"That's brilliant, Yoongi," I reply.

"I know," Yoongi replies, "Let me get there quick. Hang on, okay? Don't inform Taehyung yet."

"Okay," I reply and he hangs up after I heard the roar of an engine.

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"I'm here!" Yoongi says as he stops at the gate of our camp, "Let me in."

I walk to the guards and tell them to let him in.

"Hoseok," he pants and holds onto me, "Take me to Namjoon and Seokjin now!"

"I already told them," I scoff and pull him along, "They're waiting for proof."

"Oh," Yoongi replies, "That's good. You made things easier. Thank you."

"Just hurry up," I say, "You don't know how much of fighting it took to convince them."

"Okay," Yoongi walks faster.

"Namjoon?" I ask as I enter the tent, "He's here with proof."

"Look at the videos and I bet," Yoongi says, "He's gonna get here the moment you let him know she's been taken."

"Stop these games," Seokjin says with watery eyes, "She got taken and all you care about is exposing her boyfriend who's been nothing but nice to us?"

"He's been nice to you," Yoongi replies, "Not to me."

"Then that's your fault," Namjoon says, "He isn't nice to you because you did something you shouldn't have."

"Yes," Yoongi sighs, "But he shouldn't have separated Yuna from her family."

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"Hoseok," Yoongi looks at me, "Call him on the satellite phone."

"It's time they know everything

"It's time they know everything."

1136 words

A/N- This chapter was cringe ;-; I'm sorry.