On our way

I walk down the stairs and get downstairs, i look down and kick a small rock away. "Such a child..'' I hear. I look over to Reidly who is leaning on his car and looks at me, ''Okay, so we need to work togheter. I guess we will have to act like friends then!'' I say while i walk over to his car, it's a big black car with some red details on the roof. He walks over to the door and opens it for me, ''Ladies first." he says with a sarcastic smile on his face, i step inside the car and sit down. The seat is warm and very comfortable, it smells very fresh like some kind of aftershave. I hear the door and Reidly sits down, he sighs and starts the car. ''Nice car Mister no name.'' i say while looking at him. ''i know, i bought it last week.'' he says. He looks behind him and drives the car backwards out of the parking spot, his arm is on his chair and the other one is still on the steering wheel. His brown hair falls in front of his eyes, he turns around and slowly drives to the road. ''Can you start google maps, kiddo?'' he asks while he inserts between all the cars. I roll my eyes and start google maps.

We have been driving for almost an hour, i look outside my window and see starbucks. Without even saying anything he gets off the road and slowly rides towards starbucks. ''you need anything?'' he asks, i look up at him ''i have no cash with me, so no thanks.'' He stops the car and gets out, ''wait here okay, in case we get a call from Jennifer?'' i nod at him and he slammes the door. i sigh and throw my head back into the soft seat, i look to my left and see he left his phone. His screen lights up, i sit up straight and look at his background. It's him with an attractive woman, she has blonde hair and blue eyes they look very close. I keep looking at the background until i hear the door open, he sits down and hands me coffee. ''Here you look tired'' i look at the coffee and take a sip, ''Thank you, Mister no name.'' i say, he smiles at me and puts his coffee down. ''okay 20 more minutes to go, and then its action kiddo.'' He starts the car and drives towards the road.

(let me know if i should continue pleaseee <3)