The mission

Get out of the way jackass!" I scream, I am stressed because I  don't want to be late for work again. Jennifer said, "if you are late again I might have to fire you, or let you take phone calls!"
Those words keep ringing in my head while I speed up, my hair goes infront of my face when a big wave of wind comes inside my window. "Shit, shit, shittt!" I close the window and wipe with my left hand the hair off my face.
The coffee i bought at starbucks is getting colder the longer I drive, a sign to speed up like my dad always teached me, "when your coffee gets cold you can knock everybody of the road!" I miss him, he was a wise man.
I take a sip from my coffee and slowly drive up to the parking spot.
I stop my car and open my door, I step out of the car. It rained al day so the ground is wet and slippery, I stretch out and run to the office as fast as I can and it almost makes me slip.
I show my identification card to the scanner and walk up the stairs.
I walk into the office and its full off officers, "heyy Jennifer, I'm not late now am I?" I say while smiling at her.
She slowly turns around, her black hair starts having some grey spots here and there. She looks at me and grabs my hand, "Yeah yeah yeah, now come with me I have an important job for u and Reidly." I follow her into someone else's office, its small and messy allot of papers and files are laying everywhere.
"REIDLY! this is Evelyn, Evelyn this is Reidly" Jennifer says while pushing me over to him. He stands up from his chair and walks over to me, he is tall and quite muscular. He has brown eyes and dark brown hair, he has a small birthmark on his left cheek wich makes him look a bit innocent. "Hi, I am Evelyn but most people call me Eve. So Reidly, it's your last name I assume?" He grabs my hand and shakes it 2 times up and down, "How old are you?" I let go of his hand and look at him. "Excuse me?" He leans down and says, "How. Old. Are. Youuu?" I step back and look at Jennifer, "You look like a child." he says while he sits down again, "What? I am 18. So...So I am not a child, Reidly!" I don't like the way that came out, I sounded to insecure and it made him laugh. "Im 23 btw sooo, I guess I am in charge." he says while leaning back and sarcastically smiles at me.
"In charge of what?" I ask, "in charge of the new crime, there is this Girl Lauren Johnson she has been reported as missing since 2 nights ago." Jennifer says while handing me a picture of a girl, she has long blond hair and braces. Her eyes are green and her smile makes her look very mature. "We think the new police office in California has something to do with it, and I need you two to get to California play innocent and go there undercover to inspect it and bring information to me." Jennifer looks at us and smiles, "So you are telling me I have to work with Mister no name?" I say while looking at Jennifer who is already pulling out another sigaret. "No worries kiddo, I will say what you need to do and it will all be fine!" He takes his car keys and walks out of the office, i look at Jennifer and she keeps smiling at me. "Ughh fine!" I roll my eyes and walk out of the small messy office.