'Your plan worked. She is pregnant now', he gave the news which was hidden from the world but now evils got their ear.

'Tum sach keh rho ho', maithili asked . She didn't want any mistake now. If it was true then noone can stop her.

'I heard them. She told him herself', he assured her.

'Then it's the biggest news. It's our victory. You will get revenge and I will get Power. Now keep an eye on them. ', she expressed her happiness.

'Yeah...ok bye...see you soon', he smirked and cut the call.

'Now Abhay get ready for your death. And piya baby, you're not at fault but what should I do you have to be punished for loving a monster. I really started liking you since I saw you but....leave it. My revenge is greater than anything', he talked to himself.

The darkness surrounded him . He ran into deep dark forest and stopped near a lake in the forest. It was full moon. His face was visible in the lights of the moon. He was jeh. He shifted his shape from human to wolf and howled , expressing his happiness. He shifted back to human and laughed out like a demon.

'Now mom. You will be the most happiest person. But mom I can't tell you everything right away. You still have to wait till the revenge day arrives. ', he talked to himself in the presence of the moon and wood.
.
.
.
The party hall was still busy with the people. They were so engrossed in themselves that they didn't even realise something was happening between them. They didn't care to give a look to anyone as every eyes were still mesmerized by the decors and facilities. Misha was sitting on her favourite place,bar counter. Kabir approached her with Panchi and Danish.

'Mish yaar... Aaj ke din to mat piyo.', kabir said with a pout.

'Oh my baby', Misha said dramatically pulling his cheeks.

Danish chuckled while panchi got irritated.

'Misha... You're not taking anymore. It's enough for today. Ok', panchi tried to stop her.

'Hey birdie... don't spoil my mood ok. Tum jao na  apne ghosle me with Danish', Misha winked at Danish who smiled in return but panchi jaws dropped on the ground.

'Misha , stop it ', panchi pointed finger at her.

'C'mon baby. Let her drink. Waise bhi it's our big day . Let her enjoy to the fullest', Danish said who recieved 'unbelievable' look in return from his brother and fiance.

'Danish... You better shut your mouth up. ', kabir said . Danish chuckled seeing Kabir's irritated and helpless look.

'Kabir beta... You've got ur true match. Wish you all the best with her', danish left with Panchi avoiding Kabir's killing glare.

'Where is this piya yaar. Why does she always disappear?' Misha questioned kabir on not finding piya around .

'She must be around Mish. You stop this first, ok', kabir ordered and took away glass from her.
Poor guy wanted to have some romantic moments but Misha is Misha. He dragged her away from the bar counter and joined the dance floor again.
.
.
.

The room was filled with her sobs. She was an adult who could make own decisions. But what  she would tell her family when things weren't natural. Her baby was supernatural. Abortion was something they couldn't think about but it wasn't the option either when the unborn baby belonged to the dead. She would have handled everything if abhay was beside her though he asked her to stay away. He also cried water instead of blood tears on the thought of losing her. He hugged her more tightly as if their bodies would turn one . They finally backed off but Abhay held her in his embrace. He wiped off her tears.