Then he took off his tight helmet with a sigh of relief.

Short, light-coloured blonde hair was revealed under the light of the room.

At the same time, Count Kim jumped up from his seat.

"You bastard!"

"Alice, I know this prejudice is not desirable, but...... he didn't look like his name at all, right? His childhood must be pretty painful, right? Maybe it's better if his name was Alix. Well, it's no use saying this about someone who's already dead."

"Why, why are you here!?"

Ignoring the astonishing number or count's cry, Sir Davery threw the helmet to the floor.

I clicked my tongue on him.

"Just now, are you serious? Alix. Your naming skill is really....."

"Is it not good, my lady?"

"That's what I mean if you're going to change it that way, it's better to have Anris or something like that."

"Oh, I see."

While I and Sir Davery were having a flirtatious chat, the surroundings were filled with boisterous chatter.

"What is it?"

"What's going on...."

The maids' agitation also grew naturally.

I took advantage of this gap and pushed the maids away with all my strength in both arms.

Embarrassed by the sudden turn of events, they let me go without much resistance.

I got up shaking off my dress skirt with a free body.

Then, I hit a knight here with a handsome face, long legs and a well-knit physique, which has been standing silently on my right side since before.

"Jungkook."

Then naturally the answer came back.

"Are you done with The Queen?"

"Yeah."

I nodded.

"This is enough. My questions have been answered anyway."

"I don't care if I wait any longer."

"It's all right. Things are like this anyway, so let's wrap this up and go back."

"Okay then."

Jungkook then threw off the helmet with one hand.

At the same time as the rugged helmet, which covers the face tightly, rolled the floor, the knights near Jungkook fell one after the other without even screaming.

By this time the Count's face was now almost foaming.

"Ho, ho, how-"

"The Duke of Jeon."

The Queen spoke in a subdued voice on behalf of the count, who seemed to have had any problems with his tongue.

".......how is the Duke here? That's also my knights uniform."

"That's the thing."

It's a simple situation.

I said it without hiding it.

"As you can see, we changed it when there was a raid. We've taken care of all the men you've sent, and we've taken away their helmet and uniform."

".......!"