2 | engulfing thoughts

Napar had seen her around school before but never actually learned her name. She was probably in a lower grade than her, probably younger, considering that Napar was already in her senior year.

But seeing that girl up on the roof that day, just mere inches from Napar, at a place Napar had considered her own, had shocked her more than she let herself believed.

It had sent a wave of pain into her heart, setting alive a little spark inside of her.

Who was that in her secret place? The place that no other student had yet figured out how to entire? The place that had been specifically cordoned off from students, hidden behind locked entrances?

The girl's hair flew in the wind, as if fighting with the speeding molecules of air that surrounded them.

Suddenly, Napar's Physics teacher's voice came to her head, going on and on about the Kinetic Molecular Theory. She laughed slightly, her chuckled disappearing in the wind. Ms. Marsha's enthusiastic voice was always a pleasure to listen to.

And as the thought of her favourite teacher engulfed Napar, another had overcome the girl before her, for that was when she, the tears in her eyes blurring her vision, decided it was finally time for her to fly.

And so, she jumped, her hair plunging into a much tougher battle with the wind than it had been in just mere moments before.