When the possibility arose that Count Kim's desperate claims might all be lies, another resolution came into my mind.

I wonder about the queen.

I want to see what kind of person she is.

What kind of face does a person have when she fails to kill her own child 20 years ago and goes so far as to reverse her failure?

"I want to go and meet the queen in person."

I said so and then quickly added.

Just in case if he thinks I'm trying to crawl in front of someone who wants to kill me without any countermeasures.

"So I'm going to do this......"

Although it just came to mind, I explained my opinion that I thought was not bad.

When Jungkook heard it all, he seemed to be silent for a moment, then whispered in my ear.

"......do it like that."

"Huh? It doesn't matter to me, but then you...."

"I don't care."

Then I feel much better and reassured.

I nodded.

This is how it was decided.

It was a clear and quick decision.

I felt a little empty because the time I had been worrying about it alone since the morning was so fast that it made me laugh, and I suddenly felt a soft touch on my forehead.

When I looked up in surprise, Jungkook smiled naturally.

"Why?"

"Just on your forehead..."

"There's something on it?"

Look at him, trying to be pretentious and flirting.

I lost my words and stared hard at him, and Jungkook burst into a giggle.

Then he admitted.

"Because I can see your forehead."

What?

That's why it's ridiculous.

No, that's just no reason.

I rubbed my forehead as if it had been burned by a slight touch of body temperature, and suddenly I reached out my hand, thinking somewhere.

If he did it because he can see it, then me too.

"......what are you doing?"

"Just because."

I rolled up Jungkook's right-hand shirt sleeves on a desk and fiddled with the exposed wrist bone.

I answer as naturally as possible to the question

"Because I can see your wrist bone."

It wasn't exactly now, but just a little while ago, when Jungkook unbuttoned his sleeve, I saw it at first glance, and from then on, I was thinking about it and wanted to touch it.

It might be said that popping out like peach bones stimulated people's desire to touch (?).

How much was I satisfying my impure desire while groping Jungkook's wrist?

Suddenly my forehead felt itchy.

Huh?

It tickles?

Why.......

"Lalisa."

"......"

"Are you seducing me now?"

Jungkook's voice sounded husky.

I knew what it was that tickled my forehead like a feather.

It was Jungkook's hair.

Oh, no, wait a minute.

I can't talk to him this close......and seduction?

"What, what seduction?"

"Because your hands are so soft and touch me so intimacy. I feel like I'm being seduced."

"What so intimacy!"

Ugh, I've never touched him so intimacy!

Well......maybe!

I hesitated to protest actively.

If I moved here more, I could touch his lips.

Jungkook whispered, keeping me locked between his arms.

"I was tempted anyway, so I want you to take responsibility."

"....."

I mean, why would I seduce.....

If so, wouldn't you be the beginning of temptation, since you secretly exposed your wrist bones to me?

I hesitated for a moment to say this and then quit.

To be honest, I don't think it's an important issue who seduced first in this situation.

More than that I suddenly wanted to correct something else.

"Seduction...."

I raised one hand and swept Jungkook's shoulder slightly down.

Then I took the other hand to the front of Jungkook's shirt and put my index finger up and slipped it against his hard chest.

Slow and slow, touching buttons one by one.

Slowly.

"......it's like this."

Well, hang on.

It was nice to have spontaneously followed it because I remembered what I had seen in the past, but the problem is that after I did it, the awareness that I was too frustrated started to come in.

What should I do?

And Jungkook didn't give me time to think long.

He lifted me up right away and moved me on a soft sofa, not on the desk in the Oval Office.

"Lalisa."

I blinked, looking up at Jungkook, lying halfway down.

Somehow the turtleneck moved loudly.

"It's not my fault today, even if the kiss gets longer."

"......"

"Make it clear."

Dear God,

'The first step was good.'

Soon after, my thoughts were eaten by Jungkook with breathing.

I couldn't get out of Jungkook's office much later than I expected this day, but there was no complaint at all, as a matter of course.