"What's this?"

"The count's background check."

Jungkook casually announced the illegal results.

"Want to see?"

No, well......there's nothing I can do even if I see it but still.

I accepted a bundle of paper.

The multi-page document contained quite a few letters.

I flipped through the papers one by one to look at the contents through quick reading.

First of all, the count's status was true.

He is indeed a close aide of the queen.

Besides, according to this document, it was true that there was a twin legend of the royal family of the Kingdom Viroz, and that there was a rebel over the throne.

'It's true that the Queen of the Kingdom has been living in a castle more than ever lately.....'

It was so detailed that I wondered how Jungkook found out about it in just a few days.

Wait, will this increase the credibility of Count Kim's remarks?

I hesitated when I passed the last page thinking so.

Guild Olkir, a murder contractor in the Viroz Kingdom.

".....murder contractor?"

"The guild itself is gone. The more."

Jungkook took the documents back from my hand and added an additional explanation.

"It's the guild that the men who were after you in the North Forest we were in."

Jungkook put the documents he had taken back on the desk.

There was a clump of paper falling down.

"I was going to wipe the guild off anyway, but... they're already been taken off by another party."

"Another party.........."

"Well, I haven't figured that out here either."

Jungkook glanced at me gently.

His lips were sweet.

"I don't think the rebel forces are going to have to deal with things this loud."

"........"

I see what he's talking about.

Rebellion is an organization that is universally reserved for action, regardless of its size.

Why?

Because it's over when they get caught.

They had every justification to be wiped out by the nation's armed forces the moment they were caught.

So moving unnoticed and secretly handling things was the basis of the basics for them.

In such a situation, it was only a foolish and inefficient waste to destroy a guild even if they had the power to do so.

If it's really the rebel forces that erased the guild.

"What do you want to do?"

Jungkook asked again.

I stopped thinking and looked into Jungkook's glassy, transparent eyes.

The answer was easier said than done.

"......I want to see her."

"You want to see her?"

"I'm curious."