I let out a horrific scream which gets everyone's attention.

I see two guards coming and I start crying holding my arm, one guard leads me away while the other is fighting with the guy. The guy is trying to stab him with the knife that I planted.

What a psychopath.

Maybe I went a bit overboard with this but I needed it to happen so I could have an excuse for the gash. I cut a small hole in the dress earlier so it would be easier for me to rip.

I would say i've lost maybe a pint of blood today maybe more so i'm a little lightheaded. But I see my knight and shining armor rush towards me before I blackout.

~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~~•~•~~

I wake up in a huge unfamiliar bedroom, with cream and light gray walls. And a balcony. I look down at my arm to see it wrapped up nicely and i'm also in a oversized shirt and my leggings.

"How are you feeling?" I jump and look over to see a woman in her late 50s or early 60s. "My apologies for startling you, i'm Ms.Bruna and you are?" She asks with a heavy Italian accent.

"Aubrei."

"It's nice to meet you, Aubrei." She grabs her phone and tells someone on the other end she's awake in Italian.

The door burst open and in walks a pissed Luca. He thanks the woman and she leaves giving me a thumbs up.

"What the fuck is your problem?" He asks standing at the foot of the bed.

"What time is it?" I ignore his question and look around for my phone or a clock.

He ignores mine. "I thought I told you to take the week off."

"You did but I have bills to pay."

"I told you not to worry about that." He says getting frustrated.

"You can tell me anything doesn't mean I have to listen." I say looking at my nails.

"And because of that here you are, stitched up and a pint of blood less."

Haha I was right.

I roll my eyes and get up to fast only to fall dead on my knees. He walks over and helps me up I thank him then push him away.

"You don't have some kind of hold on me-" I was rudely cut off.

"Until your wound heals, you're not allowed to leave." I look at him like he has two heads.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Exactly what I said." He says giving me my phone.

"You're crazy if you think i'm staying here." I take a step back.

"Your mother and your crazy ass dog are downstairs." He says while walking out. I follow him out into the nice hallway and push him.

"You can't keep me here." He ignores me so I push him again. "I'm talking to you." Before I know it he grabs my forearms and pins me against a door and I wince at the force to my arm.