"Me, you, prom?"

It was after school on Friday, and usually on Fridays kids stay after school to do missing work and help out with after school activities.

Niki and Sam had papers in there hands putting it on the walls in the school handing it out to people.

I walked up to the two, Niki gave me one of the papers.

"Prom?" I read it out.

"Yeah! Prom is happening Saturday , which is happening tomorrow " Niki had said.

"Sounds fun, do you know who you guys are gonna go with?" I folded the paper in my pocket.

"Me and Niki decided to go with each other just as friends and just have fun" Sam finished stapling a flier on the wall.

"Who you gonna go with minx?" Niki smiled.

"Hmm idk know yet" I shrugged.

"How about puffy?" she nudged my arm.

" I uhm idk, do you think she will go with me?" I said blushing.

"Of course she would! You should ask her!" Niki jumped up and down with Exitment.

"Idk, not yet I'm to nervous and scared" I scratched the back of my head still blushing.

"You really should go for it, it's now or never" Sam had finished giving out fliers.

"I guess I'll try" I sighed.

"Great! I'll go find her!" as soon as Niki was gonna go I grabbed her arm.

"Not yet, I just need to figure out what I'm gonna say, I'll let you know when I'm ready" I smiled at her.

"Ok cya! Me and Sam gotta help setup the gym for prom" Niki and Sam walked off waving at me.

I sighed and kept pacing back and forth, what am I gonna say to her? How am I gonna ask her? Fuck.... I don't know what to say.

Dream had then started walking towards me.

"Dream I need your help" I had asked

"Yea, with what?" dream looked down at me.

"I need help with asking puffy to prom, I'm scared she will say no, will she?" I freaked out.

"Calm down minx, I'm sure she will say yes, I don't think she will reject you" dream had said calming me down.

"You think so" my face was a little red.

"Of course minx" he put his hand on my shoulder comforting me.

"I gotta go, I wanna ask George" he said a little flustered.

"Ooooooo you and George huh" I teased him.

"Oh shut up" dream was a blushing mess, he waved at me then walked away.

Ok, I just gotta go find her. We're would she be tho?

I walked around the school the school on the search for puffy.

I had asked sapnap and Karl if they seen her but they said they didn't so I continued my search.

Oh wait didn't Niki know were she was? Shit, gotta go all the way over back to the gym. I sped walked to the gym trying my hardest not to run and if I did I would get in trouble by the teachers.

"Niki, Niki!" I finally reached the gym.

"Yeah minx?" Niki had said while finishing putting up so banners on the walls.

"I'm ready, do you know were puffy is?" I said nervously.

"Ooooo yea! I'm pretty sure she's still in Mr Rocky's class working on missing assignments" Niki explained.