"new guy"

A couple weeks later and It was finally getting closer to me and Nikis birthday and our ticket of getting out of here.

I had gotten up yawning and looked at my clock and oh shit, I'm gonna be late, fuck.

I hurried out of bed putting my clothes on and not even bothering to put makeup on, my friends had seen me without makeup a couple times so it doesn't matter.

I ran out of my room and downstairs putting my backpack on.

"Bye mom, sorry I can't eat breakfast I'm gonna be late, love you!" and as soon as she could respond I was out the door already.

Then I was on my way to school speed walking.

4 minutes later and I was at school, I walked into my first hour.

"So sorry I'm late Mr sparklez" I Sat at my desk and put my backpack on the side of my desk.

Mr sparklez sat at his desk " it's fine Ms justa, hope it won't happen again, anyways class all we are gonna do today is study for the test tomorrow, pick your study body"

As soon as he said that me and Niki looked at each other and smiled, Niki is one of the smartest people in the class anyways.

Me and Niki sat next to each other and talked about random stuff and the topic we had to study on, I'm pretty sure it was about world War 2 or something.

"You getting this minx" Niki looked over at me.

"I think so" I sat there writing things down.

Then the door to the class room had opened and a tall guy walked into the class, he was pretty good looking i ain't gonna lie. His hair was dyed green and was pretty much looked like a jock.

"Oh class I almost forgot, this is our new student, introduce yourself" Mr sparklez stood next to the new guy smiling.

"Oh um, I'm Sam dude, and I just moved here from Gran junction Colorado" he waved with the most friendliest smile.

"Alright take a seat there sam" he pointed at the seat right in front of me.

He sat right in front of me and turned to look at me.

"Hey I'm Sam" he smiled at us

" hello Sam, I'm Niki and this is minx!" Niki held her hand out and shook Sam's hand.

"Nice to meet you two, I'm hoping to be friends with you guys"

"We have a much bigger group of friends as well! Oh oh, you should join us at our lunch table at lunch and we will introduce you to them" Niki jumped up with Exitment.

"Oh thank you, I would love to be friends"

An hour an a half past and it was lunch time, me, Sam and Niki made our way to the lunch room.

"To be honest Sam, I thought you were gonna be some kind of jerk, but you actually turned out to be really nice" I smiled at him nudging his arm.

"Aw thank you, a lot of people think that, other than most of the girls on school watching me pass by them and whispering back at her friend and saying I'm hot, even though they don't even know I'm not into girls" Sam giggled and whispered to a tone to only me and Niki would hear.

"Well sam, your secret is safe with us, most of us in the friend group is fruity, especially sapnap and Karl" Niki giggled.

"Yeah, we will except you know Matter what" I giggled too.

"You guys are awesome" Sam hugged us both and made our way to the cafeteria.

The three of us walked up to the group lunch table while they all stared, we then had sat down making room for Sam to sit down too.

"Guys meet Sam, and Sam meet, techno, dream, puffy, punz, ranboo, Karl, sapnap and George" I pointed at them all to Sam.

"Nice meet you Sam" techno nodded and smiled.

"Wooow,  is your hair naturally like that?" sapnap stood next to Sam touching his hair.

Sam giggled "nope I dyed it"

"Still really cool tho" sapnap sat back down next to Karl.

"So what are you exactly?" dream whispered

"Uhm so I'm basically a Centaur but instead of having horse back legs they are like tiger legs, so basically I'm called a creeper" Sam whispered for only the group to hear.

"Cool!" sapnap said with Exitment.

"so then we gotta a lot to discuss with you Sam, we'll welcome to the group" techno shook Sam's hand.

(( I won't really be able to work on chapters as much mostly because I've been pretty sick))