"Shenanigans" {TW: mention of alcohol and abuse}

4 days pass and I've been finally starting to feel better, I've been sick for the past 3 days and haven't been able to go to school. Puffy still skipped school those days to care of me even though it wasn't that bad.

We decided to make plans for later today so we can hangout. We will probably all hangout again tomorrow because it was the carnival and literally the whole town would be there.

I got ready for the day and headed off to school. Sometimes my mom will drive me to school but when ever she's at work or something I'll walk. The school wasn't that far from my house, it was probably 8 minutes away from my house.

Will I was walking Niki snuck up behind me and scared me, even though she's really short she can be scary sometimes.

"What the fuck was that for" I laughed it off.

"Sorry I had the opportunity and took it, anyways finally your here after like 4 days of being gona and being sick, glad ur better" Niki walked along side me.

"Yeah I'm doing better now" I smiled down at her.

"Good thing puffy was there to give you love and attention" she teased.

"Shut up" the both of us giggled.

Couple minutes have passed and we were finally at school. We met up with the rest of gang except puffy and dream, they weren't here just yet at the moment. We all hung out underneath a tree, me, techno and ranboo were standing while punk, Niki, Karl, sapnap and George were sitting.

We then saw puffy and dream approach us, finally they were here but something was off about puffy.

"Sorry were late, had to deal with family shit" dream looked over at puffy with a soft smile, puffy looked just tired and sleepy.

"Dad being an ass whole" puffy rubbed her eyes, she was kinda slumped over and just didn't have the energy to do anything.

"You wanna cancel what we were doing today so you can get rest puffy?" techno said with a worried look on his face.

" Mhmm, no, I'll be fineee, I can hangout" puffy then walked over to me and rested her head on my shoulder.

"Well okay then"

Then the bell rang and it was time to start class.

Hours passed and it was time to get out of school, I got noted by a couple of people that puffy had fallen asleep in most of her classes.

"You okay to still hangout today sunflower?" puffy had her arm rapped around mine.

She nodded her head.

"Okay then, cmon guys let's go!" we all started walking towards one of the gas stations to get drinks and snackes then go to technos nice ass house to watch a movie and talk.

We were all over in technos own theater in his house. Techno was one of the other rich kids, his father is a lawyer and made a lot of money.

"What movie you guys wanna watch?" techno looked through a shelf full of different movies.

"Hmmm do you have IT?" dream asked.

"Yes but no because Niki can't handle any horror movies" he looked over at Niki and smiled.

" what about iron man?" sapnap asked as Karl layed in his lap.

"Sure, seemes like a lot of fun to watch"

"Oh and techno me and puffy can't be out really late, so we won't be here to long" dream sat down in one of the seats.

"Ok, I'll start the movie now" techno put iron man in the theater and sat in a chair next to dream.

Puffy sat right next to me, and as soon when we were only 15 minutes in the movie, she was asleep, she had one arm still rapped around mine andhad her head leaning on my shoulder.

A hour had passed and fuck..... He lost track of time, puffy was still asleep, dream passed the fuck out, techno was talking to punz and Niki.

"Techno, shit they are late" I looked at techno with my eyes widened.

"Oh no, get the fuck up dream" techno hit dream with a pillow waking him up.

"The hell techno" dream rubbed his eyes.

"It's passed curfew"

"Shit, weres puffy?!?" dream stood up.

"Over here" I started shaking her and telling her it was passed curfew.

Puffy didn't seem as tired as much after her nice long nap, I decided to walk with dream and puffy home to make sure they got home safely.

We then had stopped at there house, the door swung open and there was there dad and he was fucking drunk like always.

"It's l-late" there dad had a half drunken beer bottle in his hand, he then pushed dream and puffy In side and didn't say anything to me.

I really hope they will be okay, there dad is a real big ass whole, puffy has snuck out to my house because of him.

I then walked home hoping that bastered wouldn't leave a single bruise on her or he'll be dead.

( ✌️😳)