"Demons"

Shit. First day in a new school. What could go wrong?

There's so many people in crowds pushing and shoving near the front of the building, I'm literally almost taller than all these people. I decided to walk right through all of them, they all were there for no reason, it's just like every school, kids talking shit and kids being dumb.

Might as well sit on one of the benches were all the kids arnt standing around.

It wasn't to chill this morning, I was wearing a sweatshirt and a pair of ripped Jean's. So I wasn't to cold and it was also spring and wasn't usually hot this season.

Everyone seemed... Normal, like my old school, boring, kinda weird and shit talking teenagers.

I'll just probably just go on my phone and scroll through social media and wait for the bell to ring for first period.

I just scrolled through my Instagram, then I saw a picture of my old friends in Ireland... Wow it seems like they all are having fun, without me.

Ah shit it's gonna be hard to make friends this year, mostly because I'm the odd ball.

I've always been weird, ever since I was born.

Especially being born in a family full of demons, no literally DEMONS, horns, tail and a little bit of anger issues.

At age 8 I learned to make my horns and tail disappear and then appear again, it's pretty easy when you get the hang of it.

Normal human beings hate the supernatural but, mostly my kind, some fuckin people think we all are just evil and are "the spawn of Satan" it's all just bullshit.

Ever since I was a kid, all supernatural were hated, I was told if they knew if someone was one, they would be either killed or just captured and used in labs for tests, there are some places were it's illegal to hunt or kill someone supernatural. But those places are far from were I live, some describe them as paradise.

I've never seen it but, I believe it exists.

*RING* *RING* *RING*

Fuck.

It's the start of something new.

(Haha get it, the last line is from high school musical hah- okay I'm gonna shut up, don't mind the misspelling I'm dyslexic so if you see any misspelling tell me please! Thank you some much lovelys :D. )