"nicknames"

I woke up that morning feeling really sick, I had the biggest headache.

"You think you can go to school today" my mom stood in the doorway.

"Mmmmm, I don't think so, can you go get me medicine for my head it's killin me" I sat up a little to talk to her.

"Ok I'll be back with water too" she walked out closing the door.

I decided to lay on my side and get my phone and text my friends,

The homies group chat

Monx: Im not coming to school today, I feel really really sick

Techno: oh I'm sorry, home you feel better soon ❤️

Dre: yea feel better bro 👊😔

Sappy nappy: aw man, we were gonna to the skatepark after school

George: literally only you and dream know how to skateboard

Sappy nappy: fuck off George 🖕

Niki: be nice sapnap

Monx: why do you always start a fight sapnap?

Sappy nappy: because I can 😒

Karl: sapnap be nice

Sappy nappy: fineeeee

Dre: AHAHAA

Sappy nappy: whats so funny dream? 😒

Dre: you only listen to ur boyfriend and not us 🕺

Sappy nappy: fuck you I'm gonna get ready for school bye

Dre: same

Puff puff: I'm coming over minx

Monx: no don't,my mom doesn't like people coming over when I'm sick, also you have school

Puff puff: I could care less about school, and doesn't your mom go to work today

Monx: yea she does, but also what about your dad?

Puff puff: he doesn't care

Dre: yea that's true

Monx: I thought you were getting ready for school dream

Dre: byeee

Monx: puffy my mom goes to work in 2 minutes, that's when you can come over

Puff puff: ok ok on my way

I layed my phone on the nightstand next to my bed, and my mom walked into my room with water and some medicine and put it on my nightstand, I sat up and took the 2 pills and drank some of the water.

"Alright kiddo, I'm off to work I'll cya later" she walked out my room and closed the door, a couple seconds I heard her car start and leave.

Then I heard knocking on my window

"What the hell are you doing, how did you climb up here" I got up and unlocked the window for puffy.

"I climbed the tree that's next ur window dumbass" puffy laughed.

"This is not twilight were your fucken Jacob" I sat back on my bed.

"I know I know" she started giggling.

"How are you feelin now?" she sat next to me.

"Eh, don't really have a headache anymore, I just feel gross and icky" I layed on my back lookin at the ceiling in my room.

"Ok ok" she was looking around my room looking at the posters and stuff hanging on my walls.

"Oh yeah, it's your first time being in my room" I looked over at he amazed at all the stuff in the room.

"Your room is really cool, my dad doesn't really like me hang stuff on the wall, I only have 2 pictures of our friend group and a Billie eilish poster" she looked around the room even more and she spotted it.

She put her hand on the pansexual flag and smiled,

"I love it, I'm not aloud to get my own" she smiled back at me.

"Your pan too?" I tilted my head.

"No, but I'm bisexual tho" she walked over to me and sat on my bed.

"Oh that's cool too, glad we can both support each other puffy" I sat up from bed groaning from my stomach.

"No no, lay back down lovely, ur sick"

"Fine" I layed back down and turned to my side looking right at puffy.

"You know we should both give each other our own nicknames" I looked over at her, she sat on the floor right next to me.

" the only one I can come up for you is sunflower" I smile at her.

" then yours will be sugarplum minx" puffy smiled back at me.

For next two days I was still sick and puffy skipped school for me to look after me and take care of me while I was sick.

We really are becoming really good friends.

( *fortnight dances* )