"Pink haired girl"

It was time to head to my first class,Ugh, social studies.

I walked into my first class with a couple kids in there seats and the teacher not in the class yet. I sat in the 3rd row of seats near a couple of other people, most of them were the annoying boys and the "pick me" type of girls, all but one.

Next to me sat a pink haired girl, she looked to be really short and really sweet.

The pink haired girl was doodling on a paper, she then caught a glimpse of me stearing at her, instead of getting mad at me she smiled and waved at me.

She leaned over to come near me a bit and said

"Hi! I'm Niki, what's your name?" before I could say anything the teacher walked in.

"Hello kids! Take a seat please, I would like to introduce to you a new student" he looked at me and motioned his hand to come to the front of the class.

I stood up and got out of my seat, I looked down at me feet knowing everyone was stearing at me.

"It's okay I don't bite" the teacher laughed.

"I'm Mr. Sparklez, now your turn to introduce yourself to the class" Mr. Sparklez smiled.

I turned to face everyone, they all had there eyes on me, it felt like the world was crashing into me, but I decided to just go for it.

"Hi I'm minx, I used to go to school in Ireland but, decided to move to America in a new school, I am 17 turning 18 on November 3rd, and uh that's all" as soon as I finished I went back to my seat, I heard a couple boys laughing, and even heard one say something about my accent.

" all the way from Ireland, wow, well I hope you feel welcome here and make new friends"

"Now let's get on with todays lesson!"

I didn't pay much attention, Mr. Sparklez said it was okay since I was new, he's a cool teacher so far.

I was doodling on a piece of paper the whole time even though Im not the best at drawing and can only draw stick figures, I then felt a tap on my arm, it was Niki, she gave me a piece of paper with doodles on it and some messages on it, she passed the paper to me so quickly that the teacher didn't even notice.

On the paper had literally the best drawings, she drew a picture of me, she drew demon horns on me and a demon tail.... how did she know. Then at the back of the paper said " I can see it in your eyes, demons normally have orange eye color, most humans see it as Hazel but, they are orange, you don't have to worry about me knowing I'm and elf, and I think you'll like my friends too :)".

*RING* *RING*

"You are dismissed!"

I got up a grabbed all of my stuff, I heard someone walk up to me and it was Niki, she looked up at me smiling.

"What class do you have next?" she looked down at the paper that I had that showed me my classes.

"Oooo you have Mr MMOs next! He's the math teacher, sadly I don't have him next hour, I have him for my 5th hour" Niki walked with me into the hallway with me making our way to second period.

"Oh this is my stop, this is Ms. Plays the art teacher, we'll! Anyways I'll cya around minxie poo, bye!" Niki waved at me as she entered her class, I like Niki, shes cool, I think we will be good friends.

I made my way towards Mr. MMOs class and sitting down in a seat, which had my name on it knowing he had it assigned for me. Mr. MMOs was at his desk reading something, class wasn't about to start for the next 2 minutes we'll all I know it's gonna be the same for the next other hours of me introducing me and doing nothing.

An hour past by.

*RING* *RING*

"Alrighty time for you all to head to lunch! Have a nice rest of your day!" Mr. MMOs yelled.

Wait were is the lunchroom? Better see if I could find Niki, I walked out of the classroom and as soon as I did, she had me by the arm.

"Lunch time! I gotta introduce you to my friends!" she skipped towards the lunchroom while tugging me around.

"Here we are!" we both were at the loud lunchroom full of seniors.

She continued pulling me around and then came to a stop at a large table filled with 7 other people.

"Guys! You got room for 2 more?" they all looked at me with confusion but moved for the 2 of us could sit.

"Guys this is minx, I meet her in social studies, she new, and holy shit she's Irish!" Niki continued with excitement.

"Uhm hi" I waved at them.

"Hello minx, I'm techno and this is dream, George, sapnap, Puffy, Karl and punz". Techno the tallest one of the group spoke.

"It's nice to meet you all!" I smiled at them, knowing this is were I belong.

"Okay minx! After school at the front of building meet us there, we will show you something" dream explained.

Then at that moment they all just started asking questions about me, I was getting to know them as well but, there was only one who really wasn't talking, puffy.

She looked at me but at the same time looked back at everyone else listening to them and me. There's something about her, I don't know what it was, maybe it was her split dyed hair, maybe her forest green eyes, maybe the way she dressed, or knowing she could be supernatural like me and Niki.

"Puffy, puffy, tell her how you tackled this one one guy in front of the building because he made fun of Niki" dream giggled.

"Oh yeah yeah, there was this one idiot who was talking with his friends while we all were talking too, and then I heard him say "aw, God look at the shorty, maybe that hair dye is making her dumber". As soon as I heard that, I turned around and punched him in the face and tackling him to the ground, I got suspended for a week and it was worth it" puffy said smiling over at Niki

"Literally if someone ever touches Niki, they'll be six feet under ground" punz laughed.

"Aww you guys are to sweet" Niki giggled.

Puffy looked over at me, she saw me looking at her with a smile, she got red a bit but, ignored it.

I like these people, so excited for us all to be friends.

(Hello hello once again please tell me if I Misspelled something, thank you for reading ily ❤)