"Plans"

"What the fuck happened yesterday" sapnap had his hands over his face sighing.

We all sat at the lunch table and stared at each other.

"I really don't know, all I know is that we can possibly be finally safe my friends" techno explained and took a bite out of his sandwich.

"That man, eret, did he say anything else to you when you met him puffy?" I looked over at her with a can of soda in my hand.

" he didn't say anything else other than introducing himself to me and helped me with a panic attack, other than that, he seems good, I don't think he's bad" puffy looked at us all with a small smile.

" I don't know if we can trust him tho" dream sighed.

"We can, he was too nice, and his eyes they seemed kind and looked as if he wasn't gonna hurt me" puffy argued back at dream.

Techno had raised his head and said" he was wearing sunglasses, how did you see his eyes?"

"He had them off when he helped me, his eyes we're just all white"

"Spooky" Karl had said.

"They weren't scary, they felt normal, other than that, hes just like us and was willing to help us all" she had stood up from her chair.

"Come on guys, we can trust him, this is our ticket to freedom, who's with me" she looked down at us all waiting for a answer.

"If you trust him, I will too" I stood up too smiling at her nudging her.

"Me and Karl are with you too" sapnap and Karl stood up.

"I guess I'm with you all" George put his hands in his pockets and stood up.

"I'm with you all till the end" Niki smiled and stood up along with ranboo doing the same.

" yup I'm with you" punz stood up aswell.

We all just stared down at techno and dream.

"Ah what the heck, you guys are my friends and I wouldn't trade it for the world" techno stood up nodding at puffy.

"Dream?" puffy looked down at him.

He sat there with his hands on his head, he just sat there thinking.

"It will be dangerous" dream looked at us.

"Anything dangerous we can handle" puffy smiled a bit still trying to convince him.

Dream put his hands over his face "I don't know guys, we don't even know the guy, for all we know he could be leading us to a trap"

Puffy Nealed down next to him "come on dream, he is good I can feel it, trust me just this once"

The two both had just looked at each other until dream had let out a sigh.

"Fine, but were ever we are traveling to, techno is driving" dream smiled.

" will do" techno smiled back.

They all had gave each other a group hug, they were filled with happiness and excitement.

"Hey dream, just think of this as a ticket of getting away from our father for good" puffy hugged dream.

" definitely, hopefully he won't know were we are and besides we are both 18 and if we leave he can't do shit" dream hugged her tighter.

(( a little short one, I've been busy with school, and school is slowing down rn so hopefully I can get started on more chapters :D thank for all the love and support on this story guys, it means the world to me ❤️