"Can I have this dance"

I walked out of my room wearing my prom dress and all ready to go to prom. I walked downstairs to my mom taking a picture of me.

"Awww you look amazing" my mom said while taking a couple more pictures.

"Heh thanks, I'll be off to pick up puffy, keys?" my mom gave me her car keys since I don't have a car just yet but knew how to drive one.

I waved at my mom and walked out the door shutting it behind me. I opened the car door and sat inside starting it then drove off too puffys.

Her house really wasn't too far, we couldn't walked, but I was wearing a dress and heels so it would make it more difficult to get to prom.

Around 3 or 4 minutes I came to a stop and parked in front of puffys house.

I walked out of the car and made made my way to her front door and knocked on it.

As soon as I stopped knocking the door opened and holy shit shes fucking stunning.

She wasn't wearing a dress, she was wearing a suit.

"Wow, just wow you look amazing" I was just a blushing mess

"Thanks, you look stunning as well minx" puffy smiled.

"Thank you" I kept on smiling.

She held her arm out for me to hold onto and we both had made our way to the car.

When we were about to hop in the car, dream walked out the house wearing a suit and waved at us and hopped in his car.

Me and puffy went in my car and drove off to prom

Minutes pass, I parked my car and puffy and I just had started making our way inside the school.

When we walked she had her arm out and I had my hand rapped around it.

When ever there was a door or something puffy would always hold it open for me and say "ladies first" every time it just made my day.

We both had entered the gym filled with other people and music. Then Niki and sam came over to us greeting us, "wow you both look stunning!" Niki had said while hugging us both.

"Yea you guys look amazing" Sam said as well.

"Thanks you too" me and puffy replied.

The four of us walked over to the punch bowl, puffy had poured me and herself some punch in a cup and drank some.

Later everyone from the group was there except techno and ranboo, they said "it wasn't there thing" so instead of being at prom they decided to just play video games with each other.

The only one who didn't have a date was punz, and punz didn't really care, all punz wanted to do was spike the punch. I was the only one who figured out he did it and told everyone punz poured some alcohol in it.

When I did, It was already to late with sapnap who already drank some and was a little bit drunk.

George and dream were on the dance floor dancing along to fucking heatwaves.

And once the song had finished, our song had came on, favorite crime.

Me and puffy both had looked at each other, Niki and Sam were behind us and pushed us to dance floor.

"Dance!" she said with Exitment.

The two had left us alone on the dance floor.

Puffy held her hand out and said " will you have this dance with me?" she smiled.

"Of course" I took her hand and when I did, she pulled me in and we just stayed like that for the whole song that played.

It just felt very peaceful and nice, I was just with her, the woman I was in love with.

Once we had stopped and just stared at each other for a couple seconds, my ocean blue eyes had met her forest green eyes, everything was right.

Then once the eye contact broke between us, she kissed me.

She had one hand on my cheek and the other on my waist.

The kiss was long and once the kiss ended we were both blushing and smiling.

" I really will remember this night for the rest of my life" puffy looked down at me.

I giggled " we really will" I then I had kissed her back.

((((( gay assess 😏 BE WhO yOU aRe FOr yOuR PRIDEEEEEEEE 😫🏳️‍🌈 and yes I did have to have dream and George dancing to heatwaves 💅))))