| 𝖊𝖒𝖇𝖔𝖑𝖉𝖊𝖓 |

Börja om från början

Two more shelves sit below the drawers with two pairs of boots in each. One tall black pair and another tall brown pair are shoved into the first drawer while two pairs of lower black boots are in the other. A small shelf sits at the bottom of the large area where her shirts are hung up at. On further inspection, her gauntlets and knee armor sit there.

He looks around and can't see the rest of her armor but he assumes it is in the closet off to the side. It'd be rude to open it, so he left it closed. Her bed wasn't made, not that his ever was either. There was a chest at the end of the bed and a small blanket laid over it. He was tempted to take a seat but he stood at the door instead.

Before he spoke again a soft tapping echoed in the room towards him. His head turns around and his eyes dart down to meet her eyes. Her clothing was on, but she didn't wear shoes and she was currently drying her hair with the towel.

She gives him a small smile, "How nice of you...you stayed."

Before he retorts she's walking past him over to the wardrobe. Opening one of the drawers, she pulls socks out and heads back to her bed just before grabbing her black boots.

Sitting on the edge of her bed, she puts the socks on moments before slipping her boots onto her feet. Then she starts to lace them, "May I ask why you're here?"

He stalls for a moment then chuckles, "I was wondering if you would help me but clearly you were on your way to do something."

Groaning, she stands up, "Could it wait? I promised Ovag I'd go on a small trip with him this morning."

He nods, "Yeah, it's not that important. Come and find me in my office later then."

Rhishs stands up and gives him a small smile, "I will then."

Gozaydg is the first to go to the door and opens it, "I'll see you later then, woman."

Laughing, she pushes him out of the room before closing it. He noticed she now had her sword around her hips, "Goodbye." He chuckles again and walks down the opposite hallway as she heads outside to find Ovag.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Took you long enough," the man retorts as she walks up to him.

Rhish rolls her eyes, "It took me a good while to find you, Ovag. You didn't exactly tell me where to meet you. I just asked around."

"Oh?"

She smirks, "Yeah, I asked people if there was a large idiot walking around. They didn't even need context and sent me to you."

The man groans playfully, "You're lucky I like you enough not to punch you for that."

"I'd love to see if you could catch me," she points to his stomach, "Doesn't that weigh you down?"

He's silent for a moment then suddenly breaks out into laughter, "Aye, lass, I cannot deny I enjoy a good meal. That doesn't mean I can't send you into the dirt."

A small smile forms on her face as they get up onto their horses, "Trust me, Ovag," she looks at his face, "I'm fully aware."

With a simple hand motion, they're heading forward towards the forest. People wave to the two of them as they maneuver through the kingdom. It warms her heart in an odd way. She's read the books and heard the stories about how evil some kings are to their people. Everyone here seems to genuinely enjoy being here. Not once has she seen signs of poverty or violence (without reason).

"Do you do this regularly?"

Ovag tilts his head before turning it towards her, "It's either Togui, Gozaydg, or I. We all take turns. The leader doesn't do it as often as he has other responsibilities."