S1. I LOVE YOU SO.

                             -NINE-

{ ❝ I love you so. ❞}

A/N: I KNOW YALL SEE THAT TITLE, GET THOSE FUXKONG HEADPHONES AND GET YOUR FUCKING TISSUES AND STREAM I LOVE YOU SO

A/N: I KNOW YALL SEE THAT TITLE, GET THOSE FUXKONG HEADPHONES AND GET YOUR FUCKING TISSUES AND STREAM I LOVE YOU SO. also TW: $u1c1d3 and heavy topics

it was about 2 years ago on a sunday when she passed. I was 12 and I just came home after playing with my best friends, Mina and Kirishima. playing basketball or watching movies.

"hurry it up, time doesn't wait for you!" mina chided sassily, a hand on her hip and her foot tapping on the ground. while kirishima giggled beside her.

"shush your face." you laughed, opening the white door to your house that greeted you to a kitchen. the screen door slammed behind you the hot sun peering through it. your friends standing behind you. your dad was in the kitchen squeezing lemons.

"whatchu doin?" you asked watching your dad squeeze the lemon in the cup. he turned his head to you with a irrataited face.

"makin apple juice- girl what does it look like!? im makin lemonade, dumb questions i swear." your dad chuckled and you giggled. you and your dad has a rocky relationship, very rocky relationship. but you cherished happy and short moments like this.

"where's mrs. L/N?" kirishima asked timidly.

"dont know. was gone when i came back with the lemons." he shrugged.

"weird, anyways imma go to the basement and get those old boardgames." you shook your head.

"careful, that place is very dusty we rarely go in there." your dad warned.

"okay! ill be fast!" you smiled.

" imma go too!" mina volunteered. and at that you two ran off to the basement leaving kirishima with your dad.

when you opened the door the light was on. weird. last time the basement was entered it was months ago.

you hurried down the steps, and mina followed behind. you two giggling at eachother. as you made it to the end of the stairs you stayed looking at mina, she was interested on something else, midway through the steps. "time doesn't wait for you." you teased.