S1. WORKING SO HARD EVERY NIGHT AND DAY!

-THREE-
❝ {Working so hard every night and day!} ❞

1:55 pm...

'Y/N I think you should go to U.A'

"Nah!" you yelled, big chunky goggles you decorated yourself with gel markers on your eyes, as cocky af by megan thee stallion blasting obnoxiously in the background. You sat down at your desk, a drawing tablet displayed in front of you, sketching away.

'then fix it'

"who do you think I am?" you put down your drawing pen.

'a person who can make a change, with my help of course'

"yeah right." you rolled your eyes.

'i don't just choose random people as host you know.'

"well your last host must've been some person who doesn't know what to do with their life" You chuckled your voice deepening a bit.

'...you're right in a sense. but they did amazing things'

"really?" You chuckled sitting up. " Yk what, Venom, I am gonna go to U.A and not for my dad approval, but maybe to I guess do something with my life. I don't know" you shrugged while you put the gas mask down.

'It's more interesting then watching you become some underpaid intern.'

"Thats the spirit!" You cheered a cheeky smile on your face.

Dad (kidnapper👹)
y/n can you go downstairs
sweetie

aight

"SWEETIE?" You shouted, making sure its not loud enough for your dad to hear, "Nahh because now I know he feel guilty-" You started chuckling at your phone.

'Isnt that a normal nickname for a father to give his daughter'

"Yeah but the last time my dad hugged me, he was drunk and fell on the ground so I had to carry him to his room." You chuckled opening your room door. You skipped down the stairs, when you saw your dad at then front door, with hella paparazzi trying to get through the door. "Oh shit."

You ran to the door, lightly pushing your dad to the side. "Hello, um leave." You asked as many people screamed multiple questions. After several minutes of trying to get the paparazzi too back up they would budge. Your dad placed his hands on your shoulders, moving you the side. He was around 6'8, which explained your height. But his tall figure technically lifted you off your feet.

"I'll handle this. They're too aggressive." He whispered and you nodded, agreeing.