S1. BREAKING NEWS!

-ONE-

-ONE-

❝ {Breaking News!} ❞

"Breaking News!" The words that fell from all TV's caught all of Musutafu's attention

"Breaking News!" The words that fell from all TV's caught all of Musutafu's attention. Y/N L/N, the first child of the L/N family in the doctor's office, after months of seeing no sign of any quirks the L/N family began to grow worried for their child.

Tiny feet swung back and forth waiting patiently on the news. You bounced in their seat with a worried expression, a lump in your throat, your heart racing. And as if your soul left your body you felt someone put a hand on your shoulder. Looking up you saw your dad look at you with a hard glare, but in a way it was comforting. Like him saying "It will be okay." You nodded with a faint smile.

The creeks of the door caught your attention, the doctor walking in with a monotone face. They pulled out their chair looking down at their clipboard with a sigh. "Your child seems to have no additional joint in their pinky toe, which is a trait all quirks people possess. Which explains why L/N-chan here seems to have no sign of a Quirk. Your child is quirkless, I'm sorry." He ended and left the room; leaving the 3 of them speechless.

Your mouth left agape, "D-Daddy...I'm s-s-sorry.." you muttered your voice whiny and high, tears pooling your eyes. You sniffled and wiped any tears that threatened to exit your eyes.

"Don't cry..." He reassured putting a hand on your head, as you continued to let out muffled sobs. Your forearm on your eyes, attempting to let no tears fall, but simply failing salty tears soaking your sleeve and rolling down their cheeks painfully.

"It's not your fault," he sighed and looked at your mom who looked at you with sad dew eyes. "Honey, can we talk for a little bit." He resumed with a jerk of his head. Your mom looked up at him with furrowed eyebrows nodding, following your father's steps out the room.

Your parents are now outside the door, only being able to see you from a small window the door had. You looked down with an emotionless expression. "What are we going to do, look at them..." your mom cooed, shaking her head.