S1. OKAY, I HAVE A PLAN! (prt.1)

-FIVE-❝  {Okay, I have a plan!} ❞

-FIVE-
❝ {Okay, I have a plan!} ❞

A/N: Y/N is suggested to be POC, but if you're white that's totally fine, it doesn't make a difference

A/N: Y/N is suggested to be POC, but if you're white that's totally fine, it doesn't make a difference. also, where Y/N used to live is heavily based off LoL (league of legends) undercity so yeah!

6:21 am...

"oh shit, shit, shit shit, shit!" you cussed continuously, throwing on anything, you didn't need anything athletic mostly because Venom could adapt to all clothing. so you wore a graphic t-shirt with baggy denim jeans. usual shit. you grabbed your skate board jogging down the stairs. Your dad was at work of course.

'Y/N the entrance exam is in 45 minutes whats the rush!' venom complained watching you technically stuff a hot pocket down your throat. coughing up the crumbs.

"m-my d-dad said t-to visit-" you continued to cough a lung or two up, grabbing a random half empty water glass on your kitchen counter, almost inhaling the water. "my dad said to visit," you took a minute to breath, "my mom.." you bit the inside of your cheek.

'i thought your mom was-'

"she is,'' you sighed picking up your usual darkish f/c "hobo bag", that carried your spray paint, which were decorated with unwanted paint stains. which were all empty. "also i need to to pick up more spray paint." you continued locking the front door. today was unusually sunny, it was really pretty.

you hopped on your skateboard pushing yourself towards where your usual path. home depots or any hardwood store spray paint was always too expensive for your liking, one can could be around a whopping $16. so when you lived in a different part of japan your friend 'mina' showed you a cheaper place, mostly in the more hood parts of japan or the undercity. also places where other ethnicities would chill/live at.

as you entered the neighbourhood, "Okay so," you looked down, poles and pipes and buildings covering the dark area. "I promise it isn't this ugly. all the time." You told venom.