S1. OKAY, I HAVE A PLAN! (final prt.)

-SIX-❝ {Okay, I have a plan!} ❞

-SIX-
❝ {Okay, I have a plan!} ❞

A/N: bro imma need my mental health to improve if imma try to maintain a good update schedule

'Y/N, you good?'

"yeah, i was doing the most haha.." you chuckled nervously scratching the back of your head. "we're here! wow!" you giggled looking up at the gate. "you smell that?"

'the smell of human flesh'

"no weirdo." you clicked your tongue in an annoyed manner. "i don't even wanna say it anymore." you huffed and got back on your skateboard slowly gliding towards the entrance. you found your way to Battle Center B.

you found midoriya being chewed out by some tall.... "nerd"

'nerd'

you began to giggle as you made your way towards midoriya and help him. everyone was already staring at him with pure ill intent. "is there anything wrong friend?" you smiled wrapping an arm around your friend's shoulders. you stared at the boy with glasses in the eyes, biting your bottom lip. he only stayed silent, your aura being a little too intimidating. "go on now." you nodded with a smirk on your face, your eyes following the taller male leave.

"thank you.." he midoriya sighed bringing his head down. when you looked down at him you immediately bit your lips, causing a snort to leave your body. you quickly covered your mouth with your hand. "what's wrong Y/N?"

your eyes were wide, and you kept the straightest face but still made laughing noises. you looked to the side trying to cover your shitty attempt at hiding your laughter.

"Y/N?"

"i-its nothing, i-i'll be over t-there.." you pointed somewhere else letting out a small giggle. as soon as you turned around you started to burst with laughter, giving your ugliest cackle. your back slid down the concrete walls of the building. your ass on the pavement ground as your legs folded up, spread lazily, your arms resting on your knees.